This is a review for my BlackBerry Passport charger stand of unknown brand.

Build quality:
    This thing is build out of a see through plastic material and even though it's both flimsy and wobbly, it cannot be seen as solid in any way whatsoever. But maybe that's just nitpicking. Because it does put a grin on your face.
    It does let out an ear piercing squeak when one tries to adjust it, but it just reminds you that this is some hard plastic and it will not be adjusted without a fight!

Attachment 318877
    BlackBerry PP charger stand - review-img_20141205_221356.jpg

Even though the hard plastic is clear and see through, in some places it still distort stuff you would try to see behind it, and believe me, I have tried. At that price one would certainly expect less distortion.
    The stand is adjustable from less than 1 mm up to the point where the slider falls off. Talk about versatility! One could not ask for more.

BlackBerry PP charger stand - review-img_20141205_221455.jpg

Battery life:
    I don't know what size battery this thing has, if any, but I have yet to charge it after 3 weeks of use - and yet to find the mini-USB port for this. This stand is a beast!

Price:
    At 1.50$ the stand seems to be a steal. Even I think I have put it through its paces, this gem could still hold undiscovered features.
    I would not be surprised if this thing sells...a lot.

Ecosystem and apps:
    I have yet to find an app compatible with its OS and it's not clear what OS we're dealing with here, but the question you should ask yourself is 'hey, do I really need another crap fart app?!' I don't think I need to elaborate.
    The stand will accommodate any...ANY mobile or tab or pad you throw at it, as long as you don't actually throw it at it.

Conclusion:
    At first when I saw this thing in that thing shop, I knew I needed it to complete my Passport.
    After holding it in my hand and having the pleasure of living with it for what seems like an eternity, one word keeps popping up in my head: ubiquitous. And that's a big word for me. I very often forget how to spell it.

Rating:
    Highly recommended.

[while waiting for the actual stand ]

From my mighty PassPort

Attachment 318883
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry PP charger stand - review-img_20141205_221437.jpg  
    12-05-14 09:22 AM
    Excellent review--I think I will rush out and get this! lol
    12-05-14 09:44 AM
    12-05-14 09:51 AM
    Lol

Posted via Q10
    12-05-14 10:25 AM
    Review bloggers of the world, take note: THIS is how it's done!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 10:40 AM
    What is the warranty like? Can you get this on subsidiary through your phone company?

Really that was an excellant review. Well thought out and covered most of the questions. It's always nice to have a chuckle in the morning.
    Well done.

Rick Pringle, Z30 on CB.10
    12-05-14 11:16 AM
    Thanks guys you know how it is, busy week, finally Friday evening and nothing on tee vee. What to do?

From my mighty PassPort
    12-06-14 03:52 AM