New in June 2015, worked no problem at all until Sunday night. BB wanted to upgrade OS to latest version. I guess battery was at 25%. I allowed it to continue. I have Fibre to the premises @ 70+mbs, so allowed it to carry on. In the morning it would not start up and it is only emitting red LED light, something like onoffonononononon. (10111111) Connected to PC with BB Link loaded, but it will not respond. I had noticed that the handset was getting warmer, but put that down to a new case which I guessed was more heat retentive perhaps. BB Passport feels cold, as if charger is not charging it, same from USB connection to PC. Is it simply a dead battery and was a coincidence ? Help would be appreciated, do not want to scrap the BB Passport, I like it.
    10-09-18 08:50 AM
    Try using an autoloader on it - https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...rchive-943672/ just download whatever OS is recent or higher than whatever you were installing.

- Download autoloader, and extract it.
    - Plug in device to computer
    - Click on the extracted file
    - Let run

Should be all you need to do as you have the drivers with Link already.
    10-09-18 01:00 PM
    Hi, I am currently in Spain, when I get home on Sunday I will follow your instructions. I will let you know how I get on. Thankyou for help and support..
    10-11-18 11:16 AM
    New in June 2015, worked no problem at all until Sunday night. BB wanted to upgrade OS to latest version. I guess battery was at 25%. I allowed it to continue. I have Fibre to the premises @ 70+mbs, so allowed it to carry on. In the morning it would not start up and it is only emitting red LED light, something like onoffonononononon. (10111111) Connected to PC with BB Link loaded, but it will not respond. I had noticed that the handset was getting warmer, but put that down to a new case which I guessed was more heat retentive perhaps. BB Passport feels cold, as if charger is not charging it, same from USB connection to PC. Is it simply a dead battery and was a coincidence ? Help would be appreciated, do not want to scrap the BB Passport, I like it.
    check the battry connector, unplug and plug again

 BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    10-11-18 10:40 PM