Hi over the last couple of days my blackberry passport on bb10 10.3.2.2836 has been having WiFi issues it connects then disconnects frequently and won't load any pages. If I try to turn the WiFi off it won't turn of and a circle appears then it connects then disconnects and keeps doing this. Any help please??
    06-15-16 12:58 PM
    If the problem just started and you have been using 10.3.2.2836 fine for a few months....

Might check your router and see if it recently auto updated the Firmware, if so try downgrading it.
    Have you installed any new Apps?
    What does a BlackBerry Virtual Expert show is you test the Wi-Fi?

I had issues with limited connectivity with 2836 that was solved by deleting the Saved Network, and then joining with WPS.

Only other idea would be to wipe the phone or install another later version of the OS. And test before you restore any data (if you must restore data)
    06-15-16 01:15 PM
    If the problem just started and you have been using 10.3.2.2836 fine for a few months....

Might check your router and see if it recently auto updated the Firmware, if so try downgrading it.
    Have you installed any new Apps?
    What does a BlackBerry Virtual Expert show is you test the Wi-Fi?

I had issues with limited connectivity with 2836 that was solved by deleting the Saved Network, and then joining with WPS.

Only other idea would be to wipe the phone or install another later version of the OS. And test before you restore any data (if you must restore data)
    I have the same issue on my 10.3.3 Passports. Disconnection of wifi randomly and me having to manually reconnect. My Samsung S8 and Apple iPhone 6 don't disconnect from wifi randomly like my BB devices. It's not a question of too many devices connected either, because i've made my other devices forget the wifi just to see if it works fine on the Passport. It doesn't.

Is WPS the only mode where wifi would be stable? That would make my other devices that connect on WPA2 less secure?
    06-25-18 06:44 AM
    Hi over the last couple of days my blackberry passport on bb10 10.3.2.2836 has been having WiFi issues it connects then disconnects frequently and won't load any pages. If I try to turn the WiFi off it won't turn of and a circle appears then it connects then disconnects and keeps doing this. Any help please??
    Delete saved networks. See if it happens with Mobile Network turned OFF.

BlackBerry since 2006. Passport and KEYone
    06-25-18 10:29 AM