Wow! you have to read this comparison article at ValueWalk.
    They start the essay by writing Once upon a time.

I think the web has to create a folder to put all this trash article in!

Apple iPhone 6 Versus BlackBerry Passport

Here is a good article on Blackberry Passport
    With a pixel density of 453ppi, with Gorilla Glass display, it offers the highest resolution of any device in its range, including the Galaxy S5 and iPhone 6 Plus
    http://tribune.com.ng/digital-savvy/...berry-passport

Iphone 6 drop test
    Last edited by bbjdog; 11-02-14 at 08:35 AM.
    sharma6 likes this.
    11-01-14 03:35 PM
    Iphone is Z10 level device! So no comparison with Passport

Posted via CB10
    bbjdog likes this.
    11-01-14 03:39 PM
    Iphone is Z10 level device! So no comparison with Passport

Posted via CB10
    really? The Z10 even when it came out wasn't in iphone or top androids level.
    11-01-14 03:40 PM
    the article really is kinda pointless. not even a real comparison. Says PPI on the passport is better but the camera on the iphone is better. Both are true points probably but not really the story of either phone. It really just a few thoughts slapped together poorly and not worth the time to read lol
    app_Developer and bbjdog like this.
    11-01-14 03:51 PM
    I know, another propaganda article to influence people. What a joke. Z10 is what the iPhone 6 is in the current time.

BlackBerry doesn't create their own phones and software. Wow I never knew that, is it true! Oh my gosh, I have to dump my passport, and after that review, I will run out and get me a iPhone 6. Bye BlackBerry.

Wait! Forgive me BlackBerry. I will remain loyal to the company that secures me.

Posted from my amazing Passport and the best operating system running QNX.
    11-01-14 03:57 PM
    Since I returned my iphone6 and got the passport I will have to say the passport is better.lol

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:10 PM
    Since I returned my iphone6 and got the passport I will have to say the passport is better.lol

Posted via CB10
    You have to spend time with the passport. I have been using bb10 for a long time and when I think I know everything, something new pops up. And now the 10.3.1 is coming out. Back to the drawing board.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD