I have deleted10 videos from my device, but still its blank thumbnail showing in videos app. Strange thing is that it does not open, before deleting it used to open. There is no delete option for that video. And its saying its date is in 1970's, when I was not even born. Performed hard reset and restart, still this problem appear. Please help me fast how to remove this. For your reference I am attaching some screen shots: of error, of that blank thumbnail and of options available for that video.

BlackBerry Passport videotape app problem-img_20151106_230339_edit.png
    BlackBerry Passport videotape app problem-img_20151110_125806.png
    BlackBerry Passport videotape app problem-img_20151106_215200.png

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:57 AM
    Try finding the file in your "File Manager" Don't tap the file but hold it down and a panel should pop out from the right side and give you the option to delete it.
    Or open up Blend... find the file and right click on it and it should give you the option to delete it!
    11-11-15 01:29 AM
    Try finding the file in your "File Manager" Don't tap the file but hold it down and a panel should pop out from the right side and give you the option to delete it.
    Or open up Blend... find the file and right click on it and it should give you the option to delete it!
    Can't find such file in 'File Manager'. What to do now?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 07:33 AM
    Can't find such file in 'File Manager'. What to do now?

Posted via CB10
    Try opening "Device Monitor" at the bottom tap "storage" scroll down to Video And see if you have the option to "Clear Data"
    If not " decide how much this issue is worth dealing with. If it's not affecting the way everything else is running you might consider just ignoring it!
    Orrrr.....
    Assuming you have an SD card installed ..plug your USB cable into your computer.
    On your device "settings"..Storage and Access" then "access using USB" then tap the first button "USB Mass Storage Mode"

Now, ON YOUR COMPUTER, go into your "Device Manager" and the "mass storage mode will show up as a USB drive. .. For example: SANDISK(D)
    Open the drive and you'll have access to everything on that memory disc.
    It's not as hard as it looks. Anyway find that video file, right click on it, and delete it.

If that doesn't do the job there is one more thing we can do.(But, One step at a time.)
    Weather or not this step works , remember to backtrack your steps and on your device turn off "USB" Mass storage Mode.

You can PM me if you want. I'll get the message immediately so you don't have to wait till I come on line!

We'll get this little sucker, Just don't forget to breathe!!
    11-12-15 01:54 PM
    Where did you have the recording set to save to?

Posted via CB10
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    11-12-15 06:20 PM
    Where did you have the recording set to save to?

Posted via CB10
    That's the mystery! By default it would be saved to his SD card.
    That's why I'm heading him in that direction.

If you have any ideas please share them, because if my last suggestion doesn't work we may have to put the OP on suicide watch before I give him the last resort!!!
    11-12-15 06:49 PM
    That's the mystery! By default it would be saved to his SD card.
    :
    I thought that was a choice in the settings or when the camera is opened for the first time.

Either way, sounds like he could use a little hands on guidance on how to hunt down the storage folders and format them clean.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:59 PM
    Thanks guys for replying.. will try all steps and confirm you all..

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 08:50 PM
    Please perform a backup right away. It sounds like your SD card file system is on its way to corruption.

Take it out, restart the device, put the card back in and pray.
    11-13-15 09:46 AM