08-17-14 10:37 PM
37 12
tools
    It's my understanding that the extra 'i' was added to the original name to be consistent with names of other elements. The American Chemical Society decided to go back to the original spelling in 1925.
    I see. I'm just being picky, it's so boring around here while we wait for the new handsets. Why oh why can't we just have a definite release date? It's doing my head in! Videos being pulled for telling us what we already know. It's not like they released trade secrets or anything. I've been on the Z10 since 1/2/13 and have been going out of my mind for the last 8 months, hankering for a new phone. The Z30 just complicated matters (do I get it? Do I wait?) shop BlackBerry hasn't even got an exact date for the Passport! You'd think that they'd at least know when they intend to start selling their own products! And before someone chimes in with the usual "it has to be tested and certified by blah blah blah", BlackBerry has been in the phone business long enough to be able to say what week it'll be available, if not the exact date.

So frustrating!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    08-17-14 02:30 AM
    Of course the way you do it has to be the best way... But anyway, to answer your question, it's just Aluminum. And I went from British English to American English. So I know it both ways but got used to the American way already...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Are you American or British? Your flag would suggest American but your username would suggest that you are British.

08-17-14 02:33 AM
    The girl. If you had to think about that, I've got bad news for you...
    There's nothing wrong with being phonosexual.
    08-17-14 02:41 AM
    Did anybody else notice the huge keyboard swipe lag? That very worrying.
    08-17-14 03:07 AM
    went to my local Carphone Warehouse today asking about Passport,
    will there be a Demo and will they have in stock in this store?
    was informed they will be and Blackberry UK rep had been there with details and pictures of Passport,
    no price or exact date of arrival but some time in September, also the Classic when it's released,
    looking forward to try it and maybe take one home,
    08-17-14 07:26 AM
    Are you American or British? Your flag would suggest American but your username would suggest that you are British.

Didn't I just tell you that I was raised speaking British English (not from UK though) but now I live in America? Lol :-P

08-17-14 11:24 AM
    Did anybody else notice the huge keyboard swipe lag? That very worrying.
    What's more is when they were using the keyboard as a track pad, the screen was moving the wrong way... Moving the cursor up would have scrolled to the top of the page, not toward the bottom like swiping up would do on a touchscreen...

08-17-14 11:26 AM
    There's nothing wrong with being phonosexual.
    Lol, I guess... no wait, yes there is. You weirdo...

08-17-14 11:26 AM
    Didn't I just tell you that I was raised speaking British English (not from UK though) but now I live in America? Lol :-P

There was a noticeable lag when using the keyboard as a trackpad to delete words, but I doubt that was the final version of the operating system.
    08-17-14 02:04 PM
    There was a noticeable lag when using the keyboard as a trackpad to delete words, but I doubt that was the final version of the operating system.
    Then what's it doing in an advert if it's not the final version?
    08-17-14 04:29 PM
    That wasn't an advert - it was a review by a reseller. And products get reviewed all the time with pre-release software.
    08-17-14 04:43 PM
    When I questioned someone regarding lag that has used the device, their response was:

@MujibAzizi: @BRIZZAD I did not experience any lag from the keyboard. The movements happen instantly. The overall experience was smooth

Original: https://twitter.com/BRIZZAD/status/500427273489887232

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 10:37 PM
37 12