Dear Friends! How do You use Your PP? I want to find some Pros and Cons to the iphone 6s that will help me to buy it. Thank You!
    01-07-16 12:07 PM
    Buy the passport silver edition
    01-07-16 12:15 PM
    What are the pros of PP SE to the Iphone 6s? How it helps in work?
    01-07-16 12:16 PM
    Pros:
    1. Build quality
    2. Amazing keyboard
    3. A powerhouse

** the pros or cons will depend based on your requirements

P.S.- typing from my pp se
    01-07-16 12:18 PM
    What do You mean Powerhouse and Build quality?
    01-07-16 12:28 PM
    To me, it's mainly about the physical keyboard. If you need accurate email and text and depend on it as a professional, then you require a physical keyboard. There is no virtual keyboard that can deliver that, period.

Given the above, the Priv is a failure. It has a far inferior physical keyboard, so bad that it is inferior to its own virtual keyboard. Huge design flaw and a sort of embarrassing miscalculation given that the major design of the device is the slider physical keyboard...

Posted via CB10
    I don't think you can call the Priv a failure and bash its keyboard like that until you've used one extensively. No, it doesn't feel as good as the Passport's, but it's not a bad physical keyboard.

After just a few days with my Priv, I was typing just as quickly and just as accurately as I do on my Passport. If anything, I'm faster on smaller keys that are closer together. And let's not forgot that older BlackBerry phones had even smaller keyboards, and nobody complained about those.

The Priv seems to be getting a lot of stick from long-time BlackBerry fans who have never used it just because it runs Android. And while it's far from perfect, a lot of the criticism is simply undeserved.

Posted via CB10
    kidmac13 likes this.
    01-07-16 02:04 PM
    Dear Friends! How do You use Your PP? I want to find some Pros and Cons to the iphone 6s that will help me to buy it. Thank You!
    The physical keyboard is a real enjoyment, the digital keyboard for special characters well thought through, the screen is unique, the audiosystem phantastic, the camera really good (I send away several photos each day and everybody enjoys them), the battery outstanding, the shape of rare beauty, the filesystem easy to understand �

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 02:31 PM
    I have a PP SE and a Priv. Do you want to buy my Priv 'cause I sure don't use it. Poor Hub implementation and no viable bedside mode killed this handset for me. Was back on PP after 10 days. So.......in a word no.

Back to BB10
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    01-07-16 02:44 PM
    I don't think you can call the Priv a failure and bash its keyboard like that until you've used one extensively. No, it doesn't feel as good as the Passport's, but it's not a bad physical keyboard.

After just a few days with my Priv, I was typing just as quickly and just as accurately as I do on my Passport. If anything, I'm faster on smaller keys that are closer together. And let's not forgot that older BlackBerry phones had even smaller keyboards, and nobody complained about those.

The Priv seems to be getting a lot of stick from long-time BlackBerry fans who have never used it just because it runs Android. And while it's far from perfect, a lot of the criticism is simply undeserved.

Posted via CB10
    You're so right.

Basically the problem with most of these anti Priv people is they're upset and feel betrayed by BlackBerry. That pain they feel coupled with their disdain for android which they've been bashing for years is so unbearable they'll do anything to Diss the Priv and try to convince others not to buy it.

It's actually hilarious to watch. It must even be more painful being that John Chen just confirmed today that no new BlackBerry 10 phones in 2016. To add insult to injury he feels BlackBerry is close to making a profit thanks to sales of the Priv.

I feel their pain but as a former passport user and now a Priv user.. I side with John Chen and the Priv.

Long live BlackBerry. Long live Android.
    01-07-16 04:36 PM
    I didnt expect another BB10 device for 2016! Really? Did you?! The current line up is great and enough for now. 2017 is time for another BB10 phone. BB cant just grind out phones every few months forever.

Keyboard and best web experience. Droid and droid apps kill batterys. Get a tablet to close an app gap. I heard BB is making a droid tablet for 2016. You can skip the droid phones. The great battery and wireless charging is a lot of Luxury.
    bigjman likes this.
    01-07-16 04:56 PM
    Best web experience... What do You mean? Many people say that safari in ios 9 and crome in android much better than BB10 browser.
    01-07-16 06:19 PM
    And what is wireless charging?
    01-07-16 06:21 PM
    Yes!
    First week little disappointment
    Second week. Ok
    Third week. Good

Posted via Priv...
    How is the phone call quality, speaker phone quality, and music quality on Priv coming from Passport? I'm afraid they'll be bad because the speaker on Priv in store seems so quiet compared to Passport

Is the battery better or worse?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 10:26 PM
    As soon as you switch to priv, the first thing you will miss so bad is hub.
    Priv hub is light years away from passport hub!

Posted via CB10
    tp2386 and kertong like this.
    01-07-16 10:34 PM
    How is the phone call quality, speaker phone quality, and music quality on Priv coming from Passport? I'm afraid they'll be bad because the speaker on Priv in store seems so quiet compared to Passport

Is the battery better or worse?

Posted via CB10
    Now I am using my BlackBerry Priv during 2,5 weeks and I am absolutely not satisfied with this device.
    1) It is much slower than my previous Galaxy Note 5 and Iphone 6s Plus!
    2) BlackBerry Hub is not the same as in BB10 (much slower and less productive, after 5 days I have deleted it);
    3) Less screen space than on Note 5 or 6s plus;
    4) Physical keyboard for me is not so comfortable as on my previous Passport Black.
    5) Three annoying things:
    - slider mechanism is awful (I mean the top panel shakes about the lower)
    - in 20 minutes of use Priv becomes very hot!
    - battery life (sometimes it is 7 hours and sometimes it is 2,5 hours).
    That is why I will try to sell Priv and I do not really know what to buy.
    01-08-16 01:35 AM
    What is IMO stands for? What does it mean?

Because English is not my first language.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 02:04 AM
    The question is open: Best web experience... What do You mean? Many people say that safari in ios 9 and crome in android much better than BB10 browser.
    I am an 24 hour internet user. Browser for me is very very important. The same importance as mail.
    That is why I afraid to buy PP SE.
    01-08-16 02:13 AM
    What is IMO stands for? What does it mean?

Because English is not my first language.

Posted via CB10
    In My Opinion
    01-08-16 02:14 AM
    Has anyone contemplated making this switch? The hub is IMO the most desirable transparent operating feature of the Passport. Solid build quality and battery life are other important aspects.

It is frustrating to be unable to pair my Passport SE with android devices, such as a Suunto Ambit3. I like wide but it has its drawbacks with video.

I don't want to abandon BlackBerry and have used their devices since the first smartphones. The better camera on the Priv is entriguing.

Is anyone else, Passport users, thinking of this?

Posted via CB10
    in one word ....no I had the priv from day one it is now put away and I'm back to using my passport/classic and they are soooooooooooo much better ...well I think they are
    01-08-16 02:21 AM
    In My Opinion
    Thanks I'll remember it.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 02:23 AM
    I didnt expect another BB10 device for 2016! Really? Did you?! The current line up is great and enough for now. 2017 is time for another BB10 phone. BB cant just grind out phones every few months forever.

Keyboard and best web experience. Droid and droid apps kill batterys. Get a tablet to close an app gap. I heard BB is making a droid tablet for 2016. You can skip the droid phones. The great battery and wireless charging is a lot of Luxury.
    Please don't get your hopes up for a new BlackBerry 10 device in 2017 or you're going to be sorely disappointed.

BlackBerry is focusing its efforts on Android now, and if its Android offerings are successful, it will continue to make Android devices. If they flop, BlackBerry will exit the hardware business.

Why would Chen return to a platform that failed? I don't say that because I don't like BlackBerry 10 -- I've owned a lot of BB10 devices and still use a Passport -- I say it because it's true. BB10 just wasn't successful, and it never will be. A year without significant updates is only going to make things worse.

Chen won't admit BB10 is dead now because BlackBerry still has BB10 devices that need to be sold. But making more BB10 devices just doesn't make business sense.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 10:52 AM
    I don't have a Priv but I find Chrome in Android (or iOS for that matter) to be a really good browser.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 10:58 AM
    Please don't get your hopes up for a new BlackBerry 10 device in 2017 or you're going to be sorely disappointed.

BlackBerry is focusing its efforts on Android now, and if its Android offerings are successful, it will continue to make Android devices. If they flop, BlackBerry will exit the hardware business.

Why would Chen return to a platform that failed? I don't say that because I don't like BlackBerry 10 -- I've owned a lot of BB10 devices and still use a Passport -- I say it because it's true. BB10 just wasn't successful, and it never will be. A year without significant updates is only going to make things worse.

Chen won't admit BB10 is dead now because BlackBerry still has BB10 devices that need to be sold. But making more BB10 devices just doesn't make business sense.

Posted via CB10
    I could use a Passport until it no longer functions, no worries here. I don't need to chase the app game on a phone either. Nice to have some on a tablet but that can be worked around too. I'm not a google slave. I just need a great phone experience and BB10 will do that for me for many years to come.

Its not possible for BB to disappoint me in 2017
    01-08-16 08:01 PM
    And what is wireless charging?
    You can charge an AT&T Passport by putting it on a wireless charging pad. Other Passport don't support this nice feature unfortunately.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    01-10-16 12:55 AM
    No a chance. Android crap is android crap.

  
    01-10-16 04:01 AM
97 1234