So my question is kinda clear. I was wondering if a blackberry passport would work with a tablet simcard for data. I have the Priv right now (personal device) and I plan on getting the passport in September (off contract). I currently am with bell and I plan on staying with them, it's cheaper to have a tablet plan for data as I do not want a new number or anything. Passport is my new business phone. Anyways, my question is have any of you tried putting a tablet plan and Sim in your passport or do you know if it'll work?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-25-16 10:52 PM
    I have a Rogers share everything plan with voice and data for my PRIV, and a tablet share line for my Passport.

Also, I signed into the android app for the Rogers One Number app on the Passport, and when I get calls or texts to my cell number, I can answer and respond from both phones, they both ring at the same time when someone calls or texts my cell number.

jope28 likes this.
    07-25-16 11:28 PM
    I have a Rogers share everything plan with voice and data for my PRIV, and a tablet share line for my Passport.

Also, I signed into the android app for the Rogers One Number app on the Passport, and when I get calls or texts to my cell number, I can answer and respond from both phones, they both ring at the same time when someone calls or texts my cell number.

Okay, thank you

07-26-16 11:30 AM