After being on the fence for a couple of months, pulled the trigger today and ordered the BlackBerry Passport even though my BlackBerry Z10 ( 22 months) still works like a charm except for its lousy battery life

Any T-Mobile users here who are happy or not happy with their Passport's?

Keeping my fingers crossed

Posted from not a phone (Z10) but a piece of "Marvel"
    01-24-15 12:47 AM
    Freaking love the Passport. Best phone ever. Like I tell people, I do everything on my mobile now and have ditched a computer so my Passport Is perfect.

Great on tmobile too. No issues for me. LTE and all.

Passport is heaven
    Douken likes this.
    01-24-15 12:53 AM
    That sounds awesome. Can't wait for the weekend to get over

Posted from not a phone (Z10) but a piece of "Marvel"
    01-24-15 01:19 AM
    The only issues I've had on T-Mobile have to do with the Leak I'm running not the phone.

My Passport has been awesome.

T-Mobile  SQW100-1 Passport running Autoloaded 10.3.1.2072.
    01-24-15 08:38 AM
    I've run my Passport on T-Mobile since day one with no issues. Great LTE signal in the US. I've traveled in Europe with it and it also worked great there.

Posted with my Passport from CB10
    IamSuperMas, Douken and habanero61 like this.
    01-24-15 08:47 AM
    T-Mobile and Passport are a good combination. No wifi calling, but I have a $59 unlimited everything plan, grandfathered in for being a loyal customer since 2006, so don't really need it.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 09:24 AM
    Wifi calling is handy for us intl travelers. Tmob still charges u for overseas or roaming calls buddy.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 12:06 PM
    TMo doesn't have the greatest coverage, at least in my area.

That being said, it's been good for me.

Love the avatar Dan!
    01-24-15 03:29 PM
    I own both BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic which runs perfect on T-Mobile. I get 4GLTE all the time with all 5 bars. Loving it!

Via BlackBerry Classic 10.3.1.1450 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    01-24-15 03:51 PM
    TMo doesn't have the greatest coverage, at least in my area.

That being said, it's been good for me.

Love the avatar Dan!
    My grandfather was the first president of the UF alumni association so I'm a Gator by blood.

If you search around in the Passport area here you'll find a post of mine with a link to a bunch of Gator Passport backgrounds on Missing You SkyDrive.

LoL

01-24-15 04:04 PM
    Passport & T-Mobile are working fine in the Rocky Mountains.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    01-24-15 05:18 PM
    Great coverage in entire s fla area. Good value too. Very pleased with combo.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 05:32 PM
    Love the passport

You'll love it it works great on to bike when unlocked

Amazing phone
    01-24-15 05:37 PM
    I have a passport on tmo and a Q10 on verizon, vzw has better reach for remote areas but in NYC they seem about the same but I don' use the pp for voice much - just data.

Passport is noticeably faster but I don't think it's the network, it seems like the processor. Kind of a bummer for the classic but in real usage the Q never feels slow, it's just slower than a passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 05:53 PM
    I started my prepaid account with T-Mobile online to get the awesome deal of one hundred minutes, unlimited text and data for thirty dollars. You can only do this online, however I could be wrong. Just went in today to get a nano SIM. I get LTE in the area where I am so no problems right now. This is keyboard is not difficult to get use to.

Posted via CB10
    austriker and BBfishingaddict like this.
    01-24-15 08:40 PM
    Tmobile no problems at all!!!

Sidenote, if you're tethering they don't know u r because phone not sold through tmobile.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 10:15 PM
    I started my prepaid account with T-Mobile online to get the awesome deal of one hundred minutes, unlimited text and data for thirty dollars. You can only do this online, however I could be wrong. Just went in today to get a nano SIM. I get LTE in the area where I am so no problems right now. This is keyboard is not difficult to get use to.

Posted via CB10
    I use the same plan $30 prepaid plan, since it's a back-up for voice this is about as cheap as it gets, 5 Gigs of 4G more than i could ever use, 100 Mins of call time, more than i will ever use unless i loose my primary VZW phone. You do need to order the sim online, it's also known as the Walmart plan, so maybe you can buy direct at Walmart. They send you the SIM and then try to slam you into a more expensive plan, you HAVE to call customer support to get the $30 plan, even then they make it a bit difficult but stick with it and eventually the rep will get an approval. Sort of liek negotiating for a car!
    01-25-15 10:23 AM
    I use the same plan $30 prepaid plan, since it's a back-up for voice this is about as cheap as it gets, 5 Gigs of 4G more than i could ever use, 100 Mins of call time, more than i will ever use unless i loose my primary VZW phone. You do need to order the sim online, it's also known as the Walmart plan, so maybe you can buy direct at Walmart. They send you the SIM and then try to slam you into a more expensive plan, you HAVE to call customer support to get the $30 plan, even then they make it a bit difficult but stick with it and eventually the rep will get an approval. Sort of liek negotiating for a car!
    Same here! Its literally the best wireless secret plan ever.

Passport is heaven
    01-25-15 11:19 PM
    Switched a Z30 and Passport from att to t-mobile. LTE works on the Z30 but only get 4G on the passport. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 02:26 PM
    From a previous thread I read back in December, someone said that since the Z30 and Passport are not recognized T-Mobile devices, the sim card would default to the last phone used that T-Mobile did recognize. So the solution is to pop your Passport sim card into someone else's LTE phone that T-Mobile supports, then pop it back into your Passport.

I switched from a Z10 to the Passport so it came up with LTE right away

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 02:39 PM
    I have heard the same a few times as well

please try what nigh guy suggested.

Good luck!
    01-31-15 03:24 PM
    Solid LTE service in Austin and San Antonio. Everything seems to play nice with T-Mobile.

I'm really impressed with Blackberry maps too. Huge upgrade from what it was at Z10 release.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 05:18 PM
    My Passport shows LTE and the nanoSIM they gave me has never been in another phone.

01-31-15 05:29 PM
    Love my passport and enjoying t-mobile. Coming from Sprint it was not a tough bar to beat. lol.

Only downside as others have mentioned, no wifi calling, and as a result, no free in flight txting on Delta flights.

I do still have a Note 2 or my old Z10 I can take and use when traveling overseas.
    02-02-15 02:06 AM
    Just noticed your post!

Thanks for the tip,

I might sign up a line for 30 bucks as well great deal!

Cheers!
    02-02-15 07:03 PM