Sacramento California, works awesome!!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 08:56 AM
    Definitely yes if you got the AT&T version.
    12-12-14 09:24 AM
    I'm using my Passport on Consumer Cellular, an AT&T MVNO. The only thing that doesn't work is MMS, Texting is fine, just not pictures.
    Do you have the correct MMS settings? Take a look at this AC thread, especially the latter posts: Data and MMS on Consumer Cellular not working - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    12-12-14 12:15 PM
    Do you have the correct MMS settings? Take a look at this AC thread, especially the latter posts: Data and MMS on Consumer Cellular not working - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    I put in the info from the CC web site, but I am happy to revisit the issue, thanks.
    12-13-14 02:48 AM
    I spent an hour on the phone with Consumer Cellular support. They put my IMEI into their system, which allowed LTE to work on AT&T. The support informed me that in some locations they use T-Mobile instead of AT&T. I'm bummed about that.

In any case, we tried all kinds of different MMS settings, but no luck.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 02:27 AM
    I spent an hour on the phone with Consumer Cellular support. They put my IMEI into their system, which allowed LTE to work on AT&T. The support informed me that in some locations they use T-Mobile instead of AT&T. I'm bummed about that.
    Huh. I thought they were an AT&T MVNO only. Like Straight Talk, the SIM cards must be different, no?

In any case, we tried all kinds of different MMS settings, but no luck.
    I don't know why this is, but it's always AT&T/its MVNOs that seem to be having problems with MMS. Straight Talk TMO: no problem. Straight Talk AT&T: broken.
    01-13-15 05:21 PM
    Working great in Tampa Bay!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 06:23 PM
    The Passport works great with AT&T's network. I get LTE all over Long Island and NYC.

Blackberry Passport SQW 100-1, 10.3.0.908
    01-13-15 07:11 PM
    Works here in Texas LTE style.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 11:50 PM
    Huh. I thought they were an AT&T MVNO only. Like Straight Talk, the SIM cards must be different, no?
    I guess there are some places that TMO has better coverage than AT&T, although I find that hard to believe.
    I don't know that it's a different SIM, sounds like different APN or something. The support lady I spoke to wasn't very techie though, doesn't even like technology.

I remember in the 90's, I worked at a big oil refinery. I was surprised that many of the other people in my department didn't even have their own computers at home. (IT Department) For me, it was my hobby and consulting on the side, just seemed odd why a person would go into that career field if they didn't find it interesting.
    raino likes this.
    01-15-15 04:21 AM
    I guess there are some places that TMO has better coverage than AT&T, although I find that hard to believe.
    Probably cheaper to ride TMO than AT&T if coverage strength is equal.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 06:27 AM
    Those that have att lte working, did you move your sim from an already working lte device?

Has anyone set up brand new service with the passport as a byop
    ?
    I am just wondering if the imei issues are still there or not as I just bought a passport and waiting on delivery.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 09:01 AM
    I got my PP and had to get a new sim and they set it up(ATT). I live in an area that claims no LTE coverage but get get 1-2 bars at home, WNC. I live outside of Asheville, NC.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 09:57 AM
    My PP works great here in Mississippi with AT&T.

I love the Passport, just got a Z30, a truly Quality product.
    01-15-15 12:04 PM
39 12