05-18-15 02:54 PM
66 123
tools
    Having said that.....apart from bragging rights...can't imagine needing that much storage on a phone???

I certainly wouldn't trust it esp without a mirror backup

I have a z10 with a 16g and have over 1200 pics and about 30 docs and have only hit 2.2g....

Via Digicel 10.3.1.1779
    05-14-15 08:45 AM
    This thread is hilarious.
    Message to OP: if you bought it on eBay, you can contact support to get your money back for receiving a counterfeit item. You also most likely won't have to return the card either because it is counterfeit and might not even make it past customs. eBay doesn't side with people who try to sell counterfeit items

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 09:15 AM
    So after reading about how the fake cards can't store very much info, maybe max 32gb, I tested it out, have saved 100gb of movies and shows on this thing! The fake sandisk 128gb card seems to be working fine aside from the slow read/write speeds, looks like this will be going in to my backup phone! The real one will stay in my passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 10:38 AM
    So after reading about how the fake cards can't store very much info, maybe max 32gb, I tested it out, have saved 100gb of movies and shows on this thing! The fake sandisk 128gb card seems to be working fine aside from the slow read/write speeds, looks like this will be going in to my backup phone! The real one will stay in my passport.

Posted via CB10
    No just don't you will lost your data

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 10:41 AM
    In probably just about everyone's experiences, if something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

My 32GB SDHC card's regular price when I bought it a few years ago was over $100 CAD. The new 200GB SanDisk will be available at the end of the month on Amazon UK for the hefty price of 220. The OP's "256 GB" card came in at a whopping $32 USD.

Let's leave the troll alone so he can go back under his bridge.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    05-14-15 12:53 PM
    Could mods please lock this thread or something?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 02:19 PM
    This news is awesome! I'm going to the market
    05-14-15 02:27 PM
    This news is awesome! I'm going to the market
    *facepalm*

Now read the rest of the thread.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 03:19 PM
    SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card

SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC? UHS-3 Memory Card
    Can any one of you verify if this is true or fake?
    Yes, that is real.

It is also a full SD, not a Micro SD, so not relevant to this thread .

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    Sallem likes this.
    05-17-15 01:02 PM
    Can you actually fill it with stuff though

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 01:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    Dude... I know it's your very own device and ****, but...please deh.
    05-17-15 01:30 PM
    I got scammed by a Canadian eBay seller. They listed the microSD card (64 GB) as shipping from Canada, my first clue was the long shipping time from the city next door, the second was the envelope from Hong Kong.

Kingston branded card was a fake as I discovered shortly after putting it into my Q10. Kingston verified this after a quick call. I got my money back from eBay, but I'm sure they quickly moved on to scam others.

I'll never buy another memory card from eBay even at close to retail (which the one I bought wasn't far off).

If SanDisk says 200 is max, this is a guaranteed fake.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 01:07 AM
    Just purchased a 4TB SanDisk microSD card off aliexpress.com. Can't wait to try it out.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    MBrettH likes this.
    05-18-15 04:39 AM
    Just purchased a 4TB SanDisk microSD card off aliexpress.com. Can't wait to try it out.

BlackBizzle my nizzle

Lmfao

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 07:01 AM
    Can you actually fill it with stuff though

Posted via CB10
    The thing is, that you might be able to write the data. Maybe even 250 gb.
    But you have to be able to read it. And there's going to be a problem.

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    05-18-15 09:07 AM
    The thing is, that you might be able to write the data. Maybe even 250 gb.
    But you have to be able to read it. And there's going to be a problem.

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    This is exactly the case. I filled up the fake card with 100gb of videos, worked fine for a few days, then I moved the card from my laptop to a galaxy note, the card could not be read, put it back in my laptop and now the laptop says I have to format the card because the file structure cannot be recognized.

Based on these test results I would say that the fake cards are not worth the risk that comes with them.

Good thing I found it was fake before I loaded it up with important files.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 02:54 PM
66 123