That is low transfer rate for a real UHS class card as well.

I have a legit 32GB Samsung Extreme micro SD and its rated speed is over 90mb/s - almost double!
    05-12-15 03:11 PM
    it's made to cycle data...
    try to fill up the card, LOL
    sunnys1 likes this.
    05-12-15 03:20 PM
    Well, use it with caution. You may never know when it dies or shrinks.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    05-12-15 03:20 PM
    Just start loading the card with some files and see where it goes. I remember the same thing happened with pendrives as well. It would say a 256gb in the cover and system but it would be 8gb actually.

On the other hand why can't you return the card and raise a dispute with ebay? They would favor you for sure.

Posted via the amazing 'Red' BlackBerry Passport
    05-12-15 07:58 PM
    Happy purchasing. Well done. Suppose the guy up there have some problem with Chinese authenticity, there are also other manufacturers on ebay that sell 256gb MicroSD, maybe you should try yourself? I would buy if I could, just ain't budget right now.

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    05-12-15 08:40 PM
    Happy purchasing. Well done. Suppose the guy up there have some problem with Chinese authenticity, there are also other manufacturers on ebay that sell 256gb MicroSD, maybe you should try yourself? I would buy if I could, just ain't budget right now.

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    You mean you don't have $7?
    tryfe and mas_quemex like this.
    05-12-15 09:03 PM
    Proof is at in photos, they recently started making 256GB memory card

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 10:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to say but they actually don't.

Their official website even shows that the highest storage micro SD card is 200GB and that was only release within the last few months.

Here is a link to their official website that lists all of their different micro SD cards:

http://www.sandisk.com/products/memory-cards/microsd/

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 10:47 PM
    This is the new package from sandisk for 64 Gb, 128 Gb and 256 Gb. The 256 Gb is sold around 275 euro in Europe. I thought 128 Gb was expensive. I do sdee that the card is not sold in UK, Netherlands, Germany but they sell it in Spain, italy and also on ebay and also in Japan.
    Not trying to be rude, but is there a reason they don't list it on their official website?

Official Spain website:
    http://www.sandisk.es/products/memory-cards/microsd/

Official Italy website:
    http://www.sandisk.it/products/memory-cards/microsd/

Official Japan website:
    http://www.sandisk.co.jp/products/memory-cards/microsd/

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 10:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Fill up the card and write back.
    diegonei likes this.
    05-12-15 11:44 PM
    Hey OP, simple questions: How much you spend (USD) on that 256GB? Can you please take a picture of the Proof of Purchase bar code on the back? A simple snapshot and Internet search with the NFC app on your Passport should be all you need to check it out!

Lol its sad that people are suckered into these China scams. Even sadder that these people have nothing better to do with their lives than create fake flash storage, from the product to the packaging.

Do your HW next time.

Better yet, take a picture of the package and email SanDisk global headquarters directly. I'm sure they'll have no problem telling you if it's genuine.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    vptsff likes this.
    05-13-15 02:24 AM
    Hey OP, simple questions: How much you spend (USD) on that 256GB? Can you please take a picture of the Proof of Purchase bar code on the back? A simple snapshot and Internet search with the NFC app on your Passport should be all you need to check it out!

Lol its sad that people are suckered into these China scams. Even sadder that these people have nothing better to do with their lives than create fake flash storage, from the product to the packaging.

Do your HW next time.

Better yet, take a picture of the package and email SanDisk global headquarters directly. I'm sure they'll have no problem telling you if it's genuine.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    It's crazy how legit they actually look though! I fell for an ebay purchase of a sandisk 128gb micro sd card, knew it was too good to be true at 35$ free shipping but figured I would give it a try. It was definitely fake based on the read/wrote speed, along with the fact that many files would just go corrupt and not work. Then picked up a legit one and all is good, but they fake actually looks better than the real:

Fake on the left, real on the right

BlackBerry Passport Support 256GB memory card-img_20150513_093804.jpg

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 08:38 AM
    The OP can not show it, for sure!
    There was another topic from the same author "Z30 supports 256Gb micoSD card".
    Maybe the OP wants to advertisement something.
    Or, Chinese sellers know how to make a fake "capacity" of microSD card, so the actual capacity will be much much lower than 256Gb.
    I will not buy this card, it is not reliable to me!

Do your HW next time.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-13-15 08:56 AM
    Really awesome

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 11:30 AM
    Saishad gaaru.. youve been fooled. Remove this card immediately as it will cause motherboard damage. And destroy nono garus mobile.
    05-13-15 11:53 AM
    The second is a result of the first. As are Nigerian princes.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 11:58 AM
    The second is a result of the first. As are Nigerian princes.

Posted via CB10
    Hey now let's not turn this into a race thing. Anyway you'll be eating your words when I get my two million dollars for helping a Nigerian prince claim the inheritance of a wealthy intestate western businessman who was unfortunate enough to die in not just one but seven different plane crashes. You lot be anti-Chinese if you want to, I'll be buying a ton of these cards. Even if they turn out to be formatted incorrectly and only 8GB, a quick treatment with colloidal silver will fix that.

Posted via CB10
    Poi25, thurask, mkelley65 and 2 others like this.
    05-13-15 12:33 PM
    Even if they turn out to be formatted incorrectly and only 8GB, a quick treatment with colloidal silver will fix that.
    Please make sure the colloidal silver is gluten free.
    thurask likes this.
    05-13-15 12:35 PM
    My SanDisk 64GB UHS-1 costs 61 USD. I bought it somewhere in Singapore. It's also legit too. I think you've been duped by a scammer.

Passport | SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 | Globe PH
    05-13-15 12:50 PM
    Bbos10 phones support sdxc which is the standard beyond sdhc which was limited to 32gb.
    The limit of sdxc is 2Tb.
    Strange thing is most of these fake cards that claim to be so big are only sdhc 32gb or less so think the storage the card shows means nothing.

ps. Don't assume that because sdxc goes upto 2tb that your phone will necessarily support 2tb when such a card becomes available!
    There are limits in the os and in the cpu that may effect what your phone can address. I think we're fairly safe 128gb will work

With 32gb internal, USB on the go to attach even larger usb sticks and cloud storage in addition storage is not an issue.

Personally find 64gb +32 internal is great and think it will be a while before upgrade.
    Ps also have a handful of 16gb sticks with software, music,film and TV shows I am unlikely to need to access but it's only a second to plug one in.

A lot of people w

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 12:59 PM
    run it thru h2testw to verify capacity
    05-13-15 03:33 PM
    Honestly, OP, to pull a dated slang word from the '90s...you're wack. Your avatar looks like that of a wannabe tech blogger. You're coming on here shilling for shady merchandise. What is it that you are actually trying to accomplish. In your avatar, you are shushing somebody, perhaps you should shush yourself.
    05-13-15 05:02 PM
    SanDisk Extreme PRO� SDHC�/SDXC� UHS-I Memory Card

SanDisk Extreme PRO� SDHC/SDXC? UHS-3 Memory Card
    Can any one of you verify if this is true or fake?
    05-14-15 02:23 AM
    Op my suggestion don't put anything important there...

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 02:33 AM
    SanDisk Extreme PRO� SDHC�/SDXC� UHS-I Memory Card

SanDisk Extreme PRO� SDHC/SDXC? UHS-3 Memory Card
    Can any one of you verify if this is true or fake?
    I can verify using critical thinking skills I acquired and honed throughout my life.

A big corporation who specializes in flash media lists 200GB as their max model, and it's expensive. So does their sister sites in many different countries, and Google searches confirm max storage being 200GB.

Random kid buys a random China product for very little money, won't take a picture of the barcode or back of packaging, won't provide evidence he can store anywhere near said amount. Purchased the product who knows where, at a place that's guaranteed not to be a licensed dealer of one SanDisk product.

You decide.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    thurask, anon9347040 and eldricho like this.
    05-14-15 03:53 AM
66 123