The screen is amazing, I'll start with that...I have a question though. How do you guys handle the size of the device day to day wise. As in is it comfortable in your pocket, do you always have to use both hands, and are there any times you wish it was smaller?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-31-15 06:41 AM
    I'm comfortable with passport size, using both hands on typing only.
    Never had any issue putting it in the shirt pocket or jeans.

-trackwheel-trackball-trackpad-keyboardtouch-
    12-31-15 07:02 AM
    I have my SE in a leather case and wear it constantly in my trousers' pocket though. And neither I nor my trousers oversized.;-)

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 07:34 AM
    My experience is that my SE Passport is just a little too big. I am not unhappy like this but I think it would be better if just a wee bit smaller than an actual passport. Then I would prefer it to be a slider, so that the screen's length could be a bit longer. Then it would be the perfect phone... for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 07:50 AM
    I wondered the same thing. First time I saw one I dropped it in my shirt pocket. Fits great. Fits in my pants pocket easy....i don't wear skinny jeans (you're welcome).

The PP hides in a shirt pocket. Most other phones stick out the top. When people say it's too big, I put it next to an iPhone 6+.

Funny how people think it's cute the 6+ is big, but criticise the PP for being big.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 08:05 AM
    Funny how people think it's cute the 6+ is big, but criticize the PP for being big. Posted via CB10
    I was in an AT&T and Verizon store last night, shopping for a replacement Bluetooth earpiece, and I can tell you: There are some monster phones out there!

I find the Passport SE slips nicely into the side pocket of cargo pants and, even though the SE is somewhat more stout than the original Passport, it doesn't feel heavy in a suit pants front pocket. Yes, typing definitely requires two hands, but I feel it's also easier for me to avoid typos with the bigger keys and using two thumbs.

The beast is a little too big to fit in the seat pouch of my bike, though, and feels a little like it's pulling my gym shorts down when I wear those so I picked up a 2014 re-issue Bold 9900 from Amazon as a second phone. The Bold has its own SIM card, so I just forward calls to the 9900 when I'm using it.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    12-31-15 08:27 AM
    ...... I thought it would be bigger to be honest?

I use a seidio clip combo and wear it sideways on my waist.

I am a big guy the only time I feel the heft is when lying down and holding it above my face.

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2474
    12-31-15 11:16 AM
    PP big????......take a look at some of these other new phones on the market their gigantic.

Blackberry Passport
    12-31-15 11:33 AM
    The Passport never leaves my hand!
    Usually wear a jacket or have a suit on, and the Passport fits nicely in the pocket.

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    12-31-15 11:41 AM
    To be honest, coming from a BlackBerry Z30, my biggest concern was the form factor (size).
    However, after receiving the Passport, it turned out to be one of my favorite aspects of the device. I wish more devices were made with this similar size/dimensions.

Mind you, I'm not much of a media user but I really don't mind the black bars on the top.
    In fact, I like how the screen is so wide, that the screen doesn't feel cramped to me when watching a video unlike my Z30 which I would most certainly have to turn it into landscape mode to view videos comfortably.

If you're into watching movies or games, the screen's aspect ratio is definitely not for you, but it works great for any other purpose.

Although it's impossible to type with 1 hand on the Passport, it wasn't hard adjusting to 2-handed typing to since I almost always typed with both hands on my Z30 anyways.

The device fits in the front pockets nicely for jeans/khakis and also all the pockets for all of my jackets/sweaters/coats. The only time that it looks bad is when you put it into the front pockets for dress pants.
    12-31-15 10:01 PM
    I liked my Passport hardware. I could have handled same width with an additional inch or so of height.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    12-31-15 10:08 PM
    Size is ideal for my work, but I miss one-hand typing on the Z10. Fishing it out of a pants pocket can be tricky, and I've accidentally unlocked it more than once doing so (I don't use a password). But I had a really interested store employee at Office Depot eyeing up the passport. Former BlackBerry user, but he didn't realize BlackBerry was still around. I get that reaction a lot.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    12-31-15 10:24 PM
    I miss the one-thunb typing ability of the Q10 - I can just do it if I balance the pp but never over a hard floor

It's Ok in pockets, but far more likely to slide out of mine when sitting down than the Q10 ever was.
    12-31-15 11:57 PM
    I have tight jeans but the PP fits perfectly in my pocket. I use it one-handed all of the time, except when typing which isn't really comfortable with one hand.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    01-01-16 12:57 AM
    I wondered the same thing. First time I saw one I dropped it in my shirt pocket. Fits great. Fits in my pants pocket easy....i don't wear skinny jeans (you're welcome).

The PP hides in a shirt pocket. Most other phones stick out the top. When people say it's too big, I put it next to an iPhone 6+.

Funny how people think it's cute the 6+ is big, but criticise the PP for being big.

Posted via CB10
    I have to admit. At times I find it a bit too big. I had a Z30 which was perfect but now when I pick up my Z30 it looks narrow. I think somewhere between the two would be just right. I mostly keep it in my shirt or jacket pocket during work hours. On weekends I keep it in my jeans pocket but remove it when I sit down. Not even skinny jeans.
    I agree with the previous point about the 6+.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 01:09 AM
    Yes the Passport is big, but that's the best feature I love about it.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 10:39 AM
    I use a holster. Some younger employee of the office asked, "what's that a gun?"
    I said yes.

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    01-01-16 11:57 AM
    Size is just great, never held a phone in my pocket so no issues with that with my Passport OG, typing with one and two hands

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 04:31 PM
    passport is not too big just right, I always use both hands and it goes into a jacket pocket, I use it as a mini tablet most of the time, I have a Q10 for quick calls and messages as it's best for one handed use, both are excellent and have been reliable.
    01-01-16 11:15 PM
    I'm comfortable with passport size, using both hands on typing only.
    Never had any issue putting it in the shirt pocket or jeans.
    This ^^^.
    01-02-16 03:42 AM