The silver is great, and it looks really cool, but I would not pay $730 or whatever it costs, get a black passport for now, which is $400 on kijiji and wait a few months for the silver's price to come down. You'd basically be wasting your money getting it.
    jakie55 likes this.
    08-09-15 11:32 PM
    Do you ppl work for blackberry? Is this a self created post by the marketing department? The original PP is a great decice, and design wise, it looks much much better. Stop this nonsense, the silver has some improvements (keyboard feel may be the only worth mentioning) but it looks so disproportionate, huge plastic chin and narrow top bezel, framed screen, nah, the original is just so much nicer. I had a black PP, lost it, and willing to rebuy it, not the silver.
    This is subjective; what looks good for you doesn't necessarily mean it looks good to everyone else; and it's quite clear there are plenty of users here that like the look of the Silver Edition equal to and even more than the original.

Why even bother posting such nonsense anyways? Does it bother you that others like the Silver Edition more than the original? Does it somehow make you feel inadequate?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 03:37 AM
    The keys on original are too hard to press. Also, many build issues. My screen has two bright spots but I'm afraid to exchange because of risk of new issues in replacement device.

But... it is an awesome productivity machine and people go crazy for it when they see it. People ask me about mine almost daily. Only BlackBerry could fail to market a device this unique and cool.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 05:45 AM
    How's the blackberry protection work, anybody have a clear idea?
    /
    How many times can you replace a broken phone with it before they start charging you? And is it 129.99 one time fee or?
    08-10-15 11:46 AM
    How's the blackberry protection work, anybody have a clear idea?
    /
    How many times can you replace a broken phone with it before they start charging you? And is it 129.99 one time fee or?
    No idea, but how often do you break phones? I would think after 2 destroyed phones they'll likely deny a third. If you break phones that often I recommend getting a case or reassessing how you handle your smartphones.
    08-10-15 02:57 PM
    Do you ppl work for blackberry? Is this a self created post by the marketing department? The original PP is a great decice, and design wise, it looks much much better. Stop this nonsense, the silver has some improvements (keyboard feel may be the only worth mentioning) but it looks so disproportionate, huge plastic chin and narrow top bezel, framed screen, nah, the original is just so much nicer. I had a black PP, lost it, and willing to rebuy it, not the silver.
    I have both and do not work for BlackBerry, BTW. I think the silver looks and feels better but that's subjective. The keyboard definitely feels better and the back makes it easier to grip. But I wouldn't tell someone who disagrees with me they're wrong.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 06:18 PM
    So how's shipping work. I bought from blackberry shop and so far got a order confirmation. Is the shipping details goin to be a separate email once shipped?
    08-10-15 09:53 PM
    Silver!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    08-10-15 09:59 PM
    So how's shipping work. I bought from blackberry shop and so far got a order confirmation. Is the shipping details goin to be a separate email once shipped?
    yes and it can be sometime later.
    08-10-15 11:13 PM
    Hey guys I have a few questions regarding the new blackberry passport SE.

I currently have a Red passport of which I prefer the look much more over the SE, however, some people say that the new SE has a few notable upgrades including:

1. Faster focus/clearer camera
    2. Brighter and whiter screen
    3. Better reception
    4. Louder and better sounding speaker
    5. Softer keys

Can anyone confirm this by doing a side by side comparison with an original passport running the same software? I'm reluctant to switch because I like the look of the Red passport so much but if the above is true then I will be switching to the SE.

Thanks for the help guys!
    08-10-15 11:44 PM
    Hey guys I have a few questions regarding the new blackberry passport SE.

I currently have a Red passport of which I prefer the look much more over the SE, however, some people say that the new SE has a few notable upgrades including:

1. Faster focus/clearer camera
    2. Brighter and whiter screen
    3. Better reception
    4. Louder and better sounding speaker
    5. Softer keys

Can anyone confirm this by doing a side by side comparison with an original passport running the same software? I'm reluctant to switch because I like the look of the Red passport so much but if the above is true then I will be switching to the SE.

Thanks for the help guys!
    Search the forum. This has all been beaten to death in multiple threads.
    08-10-15 11:45 PM
    Also wondering if I add a 64gb microns, how do I make it so all apps, music, photos etc download onto it instead of the internal storage
    08-10-15 11:52 PM
    I've been reading for the past hour, so if you can help with 1 min of your time I'd appreciate it.
    08-11-15 12:08 AM
    I think silver finish may flake off over time. Therefore, I believe the original one is best

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 12:43 AM
    I think silver finish may flake off over time. Therefore, I believe the original one is best

Posted via CB10
    Why would you think that? Its not silver coated - its steel. The plastic bits might be subject to scratching though.
    08-11-15 01:49 AM
    Search the forum. This has all been beaten to death in multiple threads.
    The more I search the more I don't think you know what you're talking about, no real comparison has came out, the odd comments were made that's all. No thanks to you others who have the phone has responded to my inquiry. Next time, use "beaten to death" a little more wisely.
    08-11-15 10:12 PM
    Does both what's app and the calendar events show up on blackberry hub?
    08-11-15 10:13 PM
    IMO, original one has its BlackBerry taste and tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-12-15 05:42 AM
    If you like Transformer, get the Silver Edition...

I have a friend who just recently received his Passport SE. So while he's changing it, his 7-year old brother stare on it for almost an hour. And when he try to ask him, his little brother said, "shhh, don't make a sound... I'm waiting for this thing to transform."

Posted via CB10
    kanungoash likes this.
    08-12-15 06:45 AM
    OG over SE. I just sent my SE back. The OG feels more svelte.
    08-12-15 07:26 AM
    Original, blackberry has to be black

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 05:28 PM
    Silver no Question! So much nicer!!!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    08-12-15 05:53 PM
    Once you go silver...

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 06:12 PM
    I believe I saw a YouTube video a couple days ago comparing the silver next to the red. If I find the link I'll send it to you.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-12-15 06:23 PM
    Attachment 365673

The Silver is an awesome update to the Original. Great job BlackBerry
    You're spoiled and I'm envious!
    08-12-15 06:36 PM
106 ... 2345