Hello Community,
    I want to ask if the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition have the same Screen Size then the BlackBerry Passport? Because I want to get a Screen Protector, the thing is in my Country the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition Protector is not available, so will it fit?

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-08-16 12:55 AM
    Yes, no change is specs at all. Just the case is not the same.
    05-08-16 07:02 AM
    The screen is NOT the same size and also the sensors are not in the same place !

Posted by my Passport SE
    05-08-16 08:14 AM
    The OG curves to the sides while the SE doest curve so I would go for a screen protector made for de SE

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 
    05-08-16 08:15 AM
    Screen protectors are different between the original Passport and the SE, the OG ones tend to have a cut out for sensors/cameras

The SE screen protectors are just square with no cut outs, in part because they are designed to fit just under the silver bezel at the top

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    05-08-16 08:31 AM
    The screen is NOT the same size and also the sensors are not in the same place !

Posted by my Passport SE
    wrong on all points.............the only different and it is one is if it is an AT&T phone. They have a different shape.
    05-08-16 08:49 AM
    If u say so bro. I have both right in front me.....

Posted by my Passport SE
    Erik_1991 and Uzi like this.
    05-08-16 08:52 AM
    If u say so bro. I have both right in front me.....

Posted by my Passport SE
    This the correct information
    05-08-16 09:29 AM
    The screen is the same size (viewable portion). But the screen protector for the OG will not fit the screen of the SE. This is due to the silver bezel versus the OG's screen which goes all the way to the top. Also the placement of the sensors are also different. I have both OG and SE.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    05-08-16 10:52 AM
    This the correct information
    If you say so, we have taken them apart and amazingly the sensors are all located on the same parts of the mother board.....hmmmmm

What people confuse is the shape of the frame.......
    05-08-16 11:55 AM
    Ok I have to try then to get a Screen Protector for the Silver Edition. That will be very hard here to get. The only Screen Protector that is available is for the BlackBerry Passport haha.

Some of you guys are saying it's the same and some are saying not the same size. It's very hard for me to decide. The thing is I can't Test it before getting.

And I need to get a new Screen Protector, because the one that I got from the Case is now Damaged and need to be replaced.

Please Help

05-08-16 01:20 PM
    Yes.

OP, just go with a screen protector for your particular device. Always go with what's made specifically for it. Trust me. I know searching is a pain, but you'll be glad you didn't go with the "trial and error" method...

EVERYONE ELSE...
    Come on...no bickering...it scares all the pretty female BlackBerry users away. Aside from that... Let's not get Tecnical Specs confused with Design/Cosmetics...
    The issue is that nice bezel at the top of the SE. The sensors are in the same place on either device...
    End of discussion...

Posted via CB10 On My CrackBerry Passport
    05-08-16 01:59 PM
    Let's see what I will find today in the Stores for the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. If not I still have to go for the BlackBerry Passport Original. No choice.

05-08-16 05:25 PM
    http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=bl...reen+protector

eBay has them.. but not sure which ones are high quality and which ones are rubbish.

And shop CrackBerry
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-vi...medium=content

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 
    05-08-16 05:52 PM
    Thank you. But I have to get it from the Local Stores. That's why I was asking if they are the same size. I can't order it from the Internet. Because I don't have PayPal or Creditcard.

05-09-16 01:07 AM
    Maybe there's some kind person here who has a stack of them and can send you a few

Posted from my passport not 'running the google'
    05-09-16 03:18 AM

Posted by my Passport SE
    Please don't post incorrect information. Both the Passport OG and Passport SE have the exact same size and resolution screens. No difference.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    05-09-16 03:38 AM
    Everyone needs to chill out, dude just wants to know if the screen protector fits!!!

Posted from my passport not 'running the google'
    05-09-16 04:19 AM
    How about, use your damaged one as a template to cut down the og one to fit, og passport should be bigger size slighty.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-16 06:04 AM
    How about this?

The screen protector for the SE Will fit an OG Passport, but an OG screen protector will NOT fit an SE unless u trim it as the cut out part on the OG screen protector will not adhere to the silver bezel at the top of an SE

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    05-09-16 11:00 AM