I reside in Canada and Ordered bbppsilver from BlackBerry US store on August 5. The bbppsilver arrived via FEDEX 24hrs later, cleared US/CDN border control's, zero tariff cost.

The BlackBerry Passport is a magnificent machine!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 06:05 PM
    Found this on CB's Store...

We include a free BlackBerry OEM Flex Shell (Black), OEM Flip Shell (Black) and OEM Charging Pod with every pre-ordered unit. Offer ends once the items are in stock. Free accessories valued at over $130!
    I'm not a fan of these kinds of clauses, and I wish they would just set a hard date so that I don't feel stressed with trying to rush myself into making a decision for fear that I miss out...

That said, I believe since the accessories themselves are still on pre-order, they're just saying that once they become sellable to the general public they will no longer bundle them with the phone.

I wish they would just set a date instead.
    08-14-15 08:33 AM
    That is really amazing to hear how fast it was sold out. People really want to try a new device and live a simpler and enjoyable life through gadgets. Good luck to the contest!
    08-14-15 08:55 AM
    The bundle is sold out on Canada's website as well.... I'm glad I pulled the trigger on Saturday, it arrived on Wednesday with all the extra goodies, only positive things to say about DR from my end.
    08-14-15 09:07 AM
    I have had my PP for 24 hours and think I'm going to send it back...I just can't get used to this keyboard lol.
    08-14-15 10:14 AM
    That is really amazing to hear how fast it was sold out. People really want to try a new device and live a simpler and enjoyable life through gadgets. Good luck to the contest!
    Not to be a downer, but these bundles were likely produced/offered in very conservative quantities. Doubtful that huge numbers want to try the Passport (or know it exists) and "live a simpler life".

Most of those that purchased were likely diehards and a few new (hopefully) customers. Again, refer back to the Original Passport selling out every other day and while it was stated "200,000 sold the first day", the Earnings did not reflect that leading people to believe the big numbers (for BlackBerry) would be in the next Earnings and they weren't.

Chen has been very very conservative with inventory. I thought the bundles were a great idea since it was more incentive to pay such a price for a 2014 Passport with a new shell and there are no other accessories that I know of so it was a one time purchase.

Hopefully it helped since this quarter ends in August, but don't be fooled into thinking that a special edition Passport really moved the needle on handsets. They really need to adjust some of the pricing on the Passports now (or bundle again) as well as some other devices... the Q5 for$250 and the Z30 for $350 as examples. That's not going to move them. I did get a Z30 for $199 on sale from shopblackberry a long time ago; seeing the asking price at $350 before taxes going into the fourth quarter of 2015 is laughable.

The Passport is one of a kind and a great device, they seem to be selling *almost* what they need to with the Passport and Classic, but handsets will still be unprofitable. If BlackBerry is sticking with the enterprise focus for devices with the Android runtime then they should have really just sold the phone with the bundle for $549 continuously. The Original Passport at one point was also bundled with accessories and I think that would be fair since they're asking $499 for it. The Original Passport was $499 back in November and December of last year.

I think the Silver Edition will likely help with the numbers before the quarter ends, but nothing more. Just slowing/stabilizing the decline since the BB10 launch and BBOS EOL. I know they mistakenly put the Original Passport bundles on sale, but I think having them bundled as an option (all Passports) would help at the current price point. If the Slider will be Android, and everything points to it running Android, then consumers come in play much more and that will definitely move the needle I'd hope.

Not being negative. Just my thoughts and yes I'm aware BlackBerry is really focusing resources on software and strongly believe the company will soon be thriving regardless of handset sales, but right now they're needed to prop up revenue. The Android route could prove to be a transformative decision either positively or negatively; the great thing that Chen has accomplished with BlackBerry though is to decrease the reliance on handsets and start initiating revenue streams outside of device sales.

Thanks for the good luck though, been entering daily! Absolutely love the Silver Edition Passport!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 10:54 AM
    Normal it became sold out! Ordered mine to shoblackberry from senegal! Tracking it on DHL! Can wait to have this bb on my hands!
    08-16-15 06:28 AM
    Despite all the problems I have with the BlackBerry Classic and the neverending odyssey of getting a working unit, I wanted to order a a Silver Edition Passport today via ShopBB Germany. It showed "In Stock" so I clicked happily on the "Buy now" button - only to be disappointed. The next screen got me to the shopping card where I was greeted with a big red text stating the Passport SE with the bundle is sold out at the moment and will be available once again sometime later. So the initial stock for Germany got sold out within a matter of days, eben though it still shows the bundle "in stock".
    It seems the device itself is sold out, because if you want to order just the individual device, the shop states "Not in stock".
    08-17-15 11:29 AM
    Glad that I got my bundle. Pays to order early.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 12:33 PM
    About to "pre-order" the bundle from Crackberry's store.
    When do they ship out?
    Will they have stock for sure?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 12:48 PM
    About to "pre-order" the bundle from Crackberry's store.
    When do they ship out?
    Will they have stock for sure?

Posted via CB10
    I spoke with ShopCB Canada earlier today and was told they are anticipating a shipment this week to fill early orders and another next week which could possibly be allocated to an order today depending on how much they receive and how many pre-orders they have.

For those that ordered early, shipping should start by the end of the week. ShopCB is really the last place to get the Bundle in the US or Canada (or another country, believe they ship to more than a few others), but if you are going to order I'd get it done. Once they have everything in stock the bundle promotion ends.

Love the new leather flip case, but with the phone at $550 on shopblackberry pre-tax and just the flip at $60, the bundle is the way to go if you plan on using the OEM accessories that come with it otherwise just pick up the device from BlackBerry. Hope that helps a bit. Talked to them a few times today.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 04:24 PM
    Thanks.

Although now the slider has me "thinking".
    But I will probably pick buy both lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 06:05 PM
    I am in the U.S. Would a purchase of the Passport SE from CrackBerry Canada have the one-year complimentary support that is available for a purchase from U.S. BlackBerry? I understand that the one-year warranty will apply, but I am not sure about the one-year complimentary support. Thank you in advance for any light that you may shed on this.
    08-20-15 04:07 PM
    Hey I know this is not any consolation but if you would like 10% off at ShopBlackBerry.com use this unique code at checkout: a3w3vdibu

Works on any device, any color but cannot be stacked with other discounts. Also not valid for any accessories. PM me if you have any other questions whatsoever.

Thanks
    08-20-15 04:34 PM
    I am in the U.S. Would a purchase of the Passport SE from CrackBerry Canada have the one-year complimentary support that is available for a purchase from U.S. BlackBerry? I understand that the one-year warranty will apply, but I am not sure about the one-year complimentary support. Thank you in advance for any light that you may shed on this.
    I believe every phone comes with that card in it about the support.... I called it once and they don't even ask where you bought the phone or when.... I would say it does judging by my experience.....

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 04:48 PM
    As stated right on the product page itself:

Please Note: For buyers in the USA: the product will ship from Canada and BlackBerry has confirmed to us that warranty will be honoured for US buyers as well. The Blackberry Support/Warranty Claims number is 1-866-790-7599. Please note however that this will involve shipping to Canada and again from Canada at your expense as the warranty can only be done in Canada.
    08-20-15 05:52 PM
41 12