I am using BlackBerry Passport silver edition since November...earlier I was getting good battery backup of full day...but recently I have noticed a decline in battery performance...my phone doesn't last evenn a day...it was 100% in morning...but now only 30% left ie 4 hours backup...I'm using android apps also...please let me if that is the issue??? Or any possible solution.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 06:33 AM
    Think what android apps you have installed when you noticed the drain. Then try uninstalling them and see if it helps. Then simply add one app a day to see what one out of the few is causing the drain. That would be my first port of call. Have you tried using Settings/App Manager/Device Monitor and set the time frame up the top to 48 hrs and see what's the biggest drain.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 06:56 AM
    Had the same issue with my PP SE. Battery used to be good for three, even four days, now it died in 6 or 7 hours.

Tried everything, but only one thing worked: I completely removed anything related to my gmail-account: apps, account (the agenda too). Anything! Did the same with facebook and whatsapp. Be thorough! Anything related to those accounts has to go.

Then I restarted the phone and reinstalled gmail (imap). Now the phone is fine again. I am even thinking of putting back facebook10 on it.

04-09-16 08:06 AM
    Does anyone know if it's possible to have a Classic or Passport style battery replaced?

With no new BB10 phones coming it would be nice to load up on some devices and then just replace the battery on them as they wear out.

I would get a professional shop to do it, but is there a way for them to order?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 11:37 AM
    Uninstall the apps and one by one download them to see how they affect performance. Works with most phones.
    Ruggenberg likes this.
    04-10-16 12:18 AM