Hello, I have had a BlackBerry passport for just under a year and now all of a sudden the phone does not have a signal 95% of the time(o2 network) have tried sim swap but no luck, done a facotory reset still no luck also downloaded version 10.3.2.2514 still no luck, phone sometimes also shows connected to other networks with emergency call only, any help appreciated

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 12:48 PM
    What area do you live in? Are other people on the O2 network able to connect?

http://status.o2.co.uk/ check here, if you can.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 02:38 AM
    Had my PP for 13 months no signal last few weeks everything else works great I'm on UK 02 done security swipe reloaded OS done many sim swaps different sims but still no signal,, I had a Q10 that done the same,took to BlackBerry shop they managed to brick it and I had to pay for the privilege,, sold it for spares, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 09:38 AM
    Take it back to BlackBerry as not yet a year old,, I have sent emails asked for help but BlackBerry don't want to know,, I have been using BlackBerry devices for over 6 years they take the money and run

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 06:54 AM
    Same issue corrected by turning off all network updating of time, date and time zone. Worth a try.
    leicamshooter likes this.
    11-03-16 09:06 PM
    I have had the same issue with one of my Passport and I can never find a way to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 02:24 AM
    Disabling network updating of time worked for about a day and now more problems.
    11-04-16 03:31 PM
    I have just switched to Vodafone in Australia and all is now fine. I had signal issues on both Optus (where I purchased the Passport 2 years ago) and with Telstra.
    11-04-16 10:30 PM
    Poor advice. Don't shut off auto updating time, date, time zones-I tried that and security certificate warnings appear on many sites

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 01:44 PM
    Switching carriers worked for 48 hours. This is clearly an OS issue the blackberry can't be bothered with. What a joke of a company.
    11-09-16 02:39 PM
    My Blackberry Passport's network connection has been non-existent or quite sporadic for last three months. Most of the time it said Emergency Calls Only! Of course I could use wi-fi where available but I've been carrying a flip phone around with me so I could get calls since I've had no phone service. Even when my phone said 4GLTE I wasn't able to get internet or phone. Tried security wipe, hard and soft resets, turning airplane mode on and off, replacing Sim card three times. I was worried maybe defective sim tray or antenna problem. T-Mobile suggested reinstalling operating system. I didn't know that a security wipe and reinstalling the Blackberry 10 operating system were not the same. That did the trick-except for indoor my apartment house-which can be corrected with free Cellspot router from T-Mobile. Before reinstalling the OS make sure you have complete backup on Link so you can restore everything when done-apps, photos etc.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 09:56 AM
    Blackberry users on T-Mobile's network will be experiencing non-service or sporadic service at best till at least Mid-January as the carrier is doing a massive updating of their towers as per their tech support expert I spoke to today. So just changing sim cards, reloading operating systems etc. won't solve any Emergency Calls Only or no network found warnings. Or sometimes I seemed to be on 4GLTE yet no phone or Internet.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 02:10 PM