View Poll Results: White Or Black?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • White

5 26.32%
  • Black

14 73.68%
    I seriously doubt if T Mobile will carry the passport or any BlackBerry products for that matter, it's been a while since the pissing match between them and BlackBerry started. I think they would have to spend allot of money to make folks aware that they are carrying BlackBerry devices again.

They already have the Samsung, Apple and HTC devices that sell sell themselves, so why spend the money or waste their resources required to introduce the BlackBerry products in their stores again. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-18-14 09:24 PM
    I seriously doubt if T Mobile will carry the passport or any BlackBerry products for that matter, it's been a while since the pissing match between them and BlackBerry started. I think they would have to spend allot of money to make folks aware that they are carrying BlackBerry devices again.

They already have the Samsung, Apple and HTC devices that sell sell themselves, so why spend the money or waste their resources required to introduce the BlackBerry products in their stores again. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    You haven't heard of TMO allegedly begging BlackBerry to team up again?? It's all over the place
    09-18-14 09:33 PM
    Yah, I know, but unless things change drastically all of a sudden, I'm fairly certain that's not going to happen. At least from AT&T I've had a customer service rep tell me without hesitation that they will be selling the Passport when it comes out...
    Oooh, really??? I couldn't get a VZW rep to tell me ANYTHING. Looks like I may have to switch to AT&T...

VZW STL 100-4 currently running 10.3.0.1154
    09-18-14 09:34 PM
    Yah, I know, but unless things change drastically all of a sudden, I'm fairly certain that's not going to happen. At least from AT&T I've had a customer service rep tell me without hesitation that they will be selling the Passport when it comes out...
    That's funny because I asked someone at AT&T who actually knows things and he said their has not been one single whisper of the passport coming to ATT. Not saying it won't. Just saying that we all know about the "a customer rep" told me thing
    09-18-14 10:04 PM
    That's funny because I asked someone at AT&T who actually knows things and he said their has not been one single whisper of the passport coming to ATT. Not saying it won't. Just saying that we all know about the "a customer rep" told me thing
    Well, I don't think the rep I spoke to had reason to lie to me. I asked about both the Classic and the Passport. If she just wanted to tell me what I wanted to hear, she would have told me yes to both. But she told me that since they don't have any technical info on the Classic she doesn't know about that, but then for the Passport she said "Yes, we will carry the Passport when it is released." Not something like she thinks it will be, it should be, or anything like that...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-18-14 10:36 PM
    Well, I don't think the rep I spoke to had reason to lie to me. I asked about both the Classic and the Passport. If she just wanted to tell me what I wanted to hear, she would have told me yes to both. But she told me that since they don't have any technical info on the Classic she doesn't know about that, but then for the Passport she said "Yes, we will carry the Passport when it is released." Not something like she thinks it will be, it should be, or anything like that...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I hope she's right. I want a passport.
    09-18-14 11:56 PM
31 12