can anyone help me this blackberry passport is driving me crazy the proximity sensor does not work so when you take a call you can accidentally mute the call or put on speaker or end the call
    01-13-15 09:46 AM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Facebook notification will not show in the hub” or “How do I use Glympse on BBM? ” [/INFO]
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-13-15 09:48 AM
    A question for you. Have you run a test of the sensors using the BlackBerry Virtual Expert? That might help to isolate the problem to either a hardware or software issue. It's available in BlackBerry World if you haven't downloaded it. It's abbreviated to BBVE.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 09:52 AM
    alan yes and it says there is no problem but if you cover the sensor with your finger you can see it is not working according to blackberry web site this is caused by an update but i cant get it sorted it doesnt help the fact that blackberry have no service centres thank you for your reply
    01-14-15 03:56 AM