I hear ya. The Leap is a cool slab if you don't need z30 extras.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    01-22-16 04:02 PM
    glad you wasted your time you could have just simply not replied then you wouldnt have to wish for anything
    Stocktwits has this fiction to rid stupid comments like yours from our feed.

01-22-16 04:03 PM
    Stocktwits has this fiction to rid stupid comments like yours from our feed.

easy einstein dont short circuit your brain cells
    01-22-16 04:23 PM
    and i do too i love all the bb10 devices i have had and have now im just saying that this late in the game it might not be worth it to get anything from shopbb being that these phones wont be supported for years to come
    Hmmmm? My guess he isn't using your money to purchase it! So why keep whining about it.

BlackBerry 10 or nothing!
    01-22-16 06:34 PM
    i have a tip you may not like since bb is deciding to not support bb10 much longer return it and get a refund and enjoy the time thats left with your porsche
    I don't see it was a very helpful tip there. I suppose BB10 might be on last legs in future but anyone having more than a passing interest in bb10 today is not your average Joe on the street esp since he said he already has a Porsche.
    You might prefer android or iphone over bb10 today and it is Okay with us since it is Okay with you to belong where rest of 80% are. Don't shoot yourself in the foot. Bb10 users are more adult than you'd like to think they are.
    01-23-16 11:56 AM
    I don't see it was a very helpful tip there. I suppose BB10 might be on last legs in future but anyone having more than a passing interest in bb10 today is not your average Joe on the street esp since he said he already has a Porsche.
    You might prefer android or iphone over bb10 today and it is Okay with us since it is Okay with you to belong where rest of 80% are. Don't shoot yourself in the foot. Bb10 users are more adult than you'd like to think they are.
    Very well said.

BlackBerry is a choice, a lifestyle.

People question me, mock me and sometimes are down right rude about my BlackBerry, yet when I point out it cost more than there car and hand it to them there are in awe at its beauty, my Passport SE or my P'9983 have a feel and quality that is unrivaled.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 12:03 PM
31 12