I purchased my Blackberry Passport SE about a week ago. Curious as to whether anyone has VoLTE or Wi-Fi calling functionality? Right now I am receiving neither. I've looked all over the Internet to no avail. Currently running 10.3.2.2836
    11-27-16 11:38 PM
    Yea, not gonna work, the Passport doesn't have LTE band 12 which T-Mobile runs their Advanced LTE through, and without it you generally can't get those features. The Priv, even the unlocked one from BlackBerry DOES have it.
    11-28-16 07:48 AM
    First I'm hearing about the band 12 situation. That makes sense. It's an incredibly handy feature to have especially when you may live or travel in areas where T-Mobile's signal isn't the best (VoIP), however as I have stated before it's not a deal breaker for me and my OG Passport...although I still wonder about the constant prompt I get from my HUB telling me to connect to WiFi to place calls...hmmmmm. Curiouser and curiouser...
    11-28-16 08:41 AM
    I'm pretty sure you need band 12, BUT maybe try this....

https://support.t-mobile.com/communi...sic#id_1376835
    11-28-16 09:31 AM
    If your provider is TMo in the US, yes, you have WiFi calling. This topic comes up repeatedly. Search the forum for how to get wifi calling working.
    11-28-16 04:06 PM
    Yea, not gonna work, the Passport doesn't have LTE band 12 which T-Mobile runs their Advanced LTE through, and without it you generally can't get those features. The Priv, even the unlocked one from BlackBerry DOES have it.
    Depends on where the OP lives. VoLTE works fine on the Passport here in the Netherlands, also on T-Mobile (or so I've read from a tester - I'm on Tele2 (also with VoLTE) myself).

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-28-16 04:47 PM
    Everyone thank you so much for the timely feedback. This is exactly what I needed to know. I have looked all over the Internet for the past three weeks and have found nothing that actually worked regarding Wi-Fi calling. Yes to include these forums. VoLTE appears to be out of the picture. Fortunately this isn't make or break but I will be considering a couple of things.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 05:49 PM
    Here are two threads on wifi calling
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...obile-1073476/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12512723

Raino posted the link for the APK

if you can't get it, PM me with your email address, I'll send you the TMo APK. You'll need to use Sachesi to load the APK.
    11-30-16 04:15 PM