Hello!! Now i have a Black Passport, for me, the Best Phone that i have in my live!!! PASSPORT for ever!!!! My question is, now i thinking of change my Black passport and buy a New one Passport Silver Edition.
    BB10 is dead? The SE cost 600 including send cost. Ok i Will buy but What is the future about BB10 users and passport users???? Thanks and sorry with my english, i'm from spain!!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 07:06 AM
    Dead means you can no longer use the device, at all. And it's not the case with BB10. You can still use and benefit from it for years, for 2-5 years, at least. Many people are still using their trusty old Bold. I'm still actively using my Playbook for work. So go ahead, get that SE.

However, if apps are what concern you, I think you'd better go with priv, or a cheap android.
    sesp9, andy957 and bigjman like this.
    03-14-16 07:18 AM
    Dead means you can no longer use the device, at all. And it's not the case with BB10. You can still use and benefit from it for years, for 2-5 years, at least. Many people are still using their trusty old Bold. I'm still actively using my Playbook for work. So go ahead, get that SE.

However, if apps are what concern you, I think you'd better go with priv, or a cheap android.
    That about sums it up, I got my BBPPSE Nov 15 and am very happy

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    sesp9 likes this.
    03-14-16 07:26 AM
    That about sums it up, I got my BBPPSE Nov 15 and am very happy

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    Congratulations!
    03-14-16 07:32 AM
    I had OG than went to SE. Best phone ever had to date. BBOS 10 is nowhere near dead. Updates will roll out throughout this year [more security than anything else] but I am happy with my SE. Priv in my opinion is too tall and narrow.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 08:18 AM
    I tried the Priv today at ATT store. PKB is awful. I can rock my Q10 and the Priv PKB is typos galore. Plus the back was hot as hell just sitting there on the display shelf. Maybe BlackBerry and android will work together well in a year or two, but for now I'll stick with BB10. I think I'm going PPSE.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 08:12 PM
    ... but for now I'll stick with BB10. I think I'm going PPSE.

Posted via CB10
    That's a good idea and a good investment.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 01:06 PM
    A bit of circular reasoning might help: If your software requirements can be met by BB10, then BB10 will meet those requirements. The phone will not self-destruct or catch fire, even if BB10 support ends today.

If you need apps that work better or are only available on iOS or android, use one of those platforms - but only you can know what apps you want.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 01:11 PM
    I will buy netx week in BlackBerry Shop, now have the Passport and the SE 20%, good price for the SE. I seel my ppOG and upgrade to SE!!

BlackBerry PassPort
    04-02-16 01:26 PM
    Hello!! Now i have a Black Passport, for me, the Best Phone that i have in my live!!! PASSPORT for ever!!!! My question is, now i thinking of change my Black passport and buy a New one Passport Silver Edition.
    BB10 is dead? The SE cost 600 including send cost. Ok i Will buy but What is the future about BB10 users and passport users???? Thanks and sorry with my english, i'm from spain!!

Posted via CB10
    Buying a Passport is always a good time. I have Black Passport since Sept 2014. Great device. I went on to buy the Silver Edition for its premium looks. Both devices are par excellence.
    Device will continue to catch signals, the will run normally on BB10. Only lacking part will be updates which may or may not be there.
    IMO don't hesitate to go for the Passport SE. The device is truly a great value for money and in about a decade time Passport will go in Hall of Fame as one of the finest engineering marvels ever by BlackBerry.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    sesp9 likes this.
    04-02-16 02:15 PM

That's true. Agree with you completely.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    04-02-16 02:31 PM
    That's a good idea and a good investment.

Posted via CB10
    I ended up ordering the AT&T passport. A "next" upgrade was available for me and I didn't feel like dealing with the nightmares I had read about digital river. Ordered yesterday afternoon and AT&T shipped it a few hours later and is due here on Monday. Can't wait!

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    04-02-16 05:32 PM