Hi,

Which is the best Blackberry to buy as Whats app will no longer be supported on my Blackberry Passport after June 30th 2017

Thanks
    03-29-17 01:50 AM
    KEYone

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 02:00 AM
    Hello BlackBerry offers currently 4 devices and soon 5 that run on BlackBerry Android. they are DTEK50, DTEK60, PRIV , AURORA (only for Indonesia market) and coming soon KEYone. All of them can work perfectly ALL android ecosystem apps.
    03-29-17 04:49 AM
    I other words.... Get an Android phone.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    Praganad likes this.
    03-29-17 08:03 AM
    I other words.... Get an Android phone.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    Nooo...

Get a BlackBerry amplified Android. Big difference from regular Android especially if coming from BB10.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 10:16 AM
    Nooo...

Get a BlackBerry amplified Android. Big difference from regular Android especially if coming from BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Even though I am huge blackberry fan, I can't really recommend blackberry amplified android over other android. All other android smartphone have their own skins but I prefer stock Android.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 10:23 AM
    Do you have a BlackBerry Android device?
    03-30-17 10:42 AM
    Nooo...

Posted via CB10
    Is the difference really significant? I don't have a blackberry android phone but I've had experience with Samsung and LG android phones, couldn't tell a difference between them in terms of speed,ui, ect...

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 10:49 AM
    How can you recommend g conclusions or not on something you have not even tried????
    I have PRIV and for your information it is basically stock Android with great features from BB10 and more.
    03-30-17 11:45 AM
    Is the difference really significant? I don't have a blackberry android phone but I've had experience with Samsung and LG android phones, couldn't tell a difference between them in terms of speed,ui, ect...

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry branded android devices come with a suite of useful BlackBerry applications (the hub for example), BlackBerry is also 1 out of 2 android phone "manufacturers" that release monthly security patches in a timely fashion, google being the second.

In terms of speed all of the OEM android versions are quite equal, the fastest performer would be lineageos without the google services.

I hope this clarifies some of the questions you have.
    Praganad likes this.
    03-30-17 11:55 AM
    In my opinion the blackberry hub + good specs android device will work perfectly. E.g. Galaxy, HTC M10, OP3T...for Whatsapp only will be too much.

My wife uses Oneplus 3 with BlackBerry hub paying 1 monthly USD and works pretty good

I am using Priv and i can tell you if you are going to miss the keyboar wait a little bit longer for the KEYone or consider the Priv, only for the keyboard experience which IMHO i really like the feel. Just consider the heat issues on the Priv before you purchase it.

In conclusion. For whatsapp purposes... Almost any android will be fine but a BlackBerry one will be an excellent choice.
    03-30-17 12:10 PM
    Any Android phone, although if you need a keyboard it's the KEYone by default.
    03-30-17 12:25 PM
    Any Android phone, although if you need a keyboard it's the KEYone by default.
    Agree with Thur.

I'm currently running a Pixel with all the BlackBerry Apps. Almost the same experience as I had on my PRIV, but with Nougat.

I had a DTEK50 and it was very nice. I will jump straight to the KEYone when its released.
    03-30-17 12:29 PM