Hi, firstly, I would like to know about what happened to blackberry link? Cant update or restore. Is the blackberry link no longer support?
    My problem here is I have back up my passport on 10.3.2 and after upgrade to 10.3.3 i did security wipe. Now can I still restore back all my data on 10.3.2?
    When I trying to use blackberry link and restore my phone and it was stuck at loading restore content. Is this normal? Anyway my restore size was 16 GB then i removed media.tar which was 8GB size. but still the same loading restore content.
    Now I cant back up or restore anything with Blackberry Link.
    I would appreciate for any advice.
    11-14-17 07:10 PM
    Are you trying to run from Windows 10? There have been some issues with that

Posted via CB10
    11-14-17 08:23 PM
    Hi, firstly, I would like to know about what happened to blackberry link? Cant update or restore. Is the blackberry link no longer support?
    BlackBerry Link has been frozen in time for at least the last couple years while computer operating systems have been continually updated to the point where Link stopped working for many people more than a year ago.

Some people say they have it working on Windows 10, but for most it is now history.

It is now 2017, you don't need to use an out of date clunker like Link anymore. Look at exactly what you are using it for an then find some up to date alternatives.

Look for information on Autoloaders in this forum to learn how to restore a system to a fresh state.
    11-14-17 09:00 PM
    Are you trying to run from Windows 10? There have been some issues with that

Posted via CB10
    It was on windows 8.1. Till last year I can back up with blackberry link. After upgrade to 10.3.3 then problem start occur.
    11-14-17 09:11 PM