Hello my friends

I have " blackberry passport "
    I did all steps in this link ( Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [Read first post for instructions]
    )
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/google-play-store-blackberry-10-read-first-post-instructions-985344/

to use google play store and everything work properly like (whatsapp)
    But i have many problems about other apps
    i can't use ( snapchat -Facebook- uber ....etc)
    also many other apps

please any solution to solve this problem
    07-21-16 06:41 AM
    Get rid of the Passport.... that is the only long term solution.

I suggest that you take some time and Google "BlackBerry Passport XXXX (app)" and look at some of the info for each of those. There are way to current get most functionally from each of those apps... but with each there are limitation, and no guarantee on how long they will work (or if they will get you account locked - snapchat).

But you'll want to look at the most recent tips for getting those apps.... think BlackBerry posted an article on Uber last year, but their solution doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Get rid of the Passport.... that is the only long term solution.

I suggest that you take some time and Google "BlackBerry Passport XXXX (app)" and look at some of the info for each of those. There are way to current get most functionally from each of those apps... but with each there are limitation, and no guarantee on how long they will work (or if they will get you account locked - snapchat).

But you'll want to look at the most recent tips for getting those apps.... think BlackBerry posted an article on Uber last year, but their solution doesn't seem to work anymore.
    RoseBud68 and johnny_bravo72 like this.
    07-21-16 07:50 AM