Hello,

I'm currently a happy BlackBerry Passport user. I also like keeping active, so I use the stopwatch app on my blackberry during my run routine outside in the heat.

Today, as well as some previous occasions, I pick up my Passport after my run. I log into my phone and several random applications are open. My phone also made several phone calls to several contacts. In addition to that, the phone was at 39 degrees Celsius.

Does anyone know if this is a common issue in Blackberries, and is there a way around the problem? I do keep my phone with me in case I need to use it in case of emergency.

Would it possibly be a defect in the phone?

Any information is kindly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 11:10 AM
    Do you keep your phone in your pocket, and do you have the screen locked?
    09-07-16 11:12 AM
    Yes I keep my phone in my pocket. I do have my screen locked but it locks after 30 minutes.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 11:22 AM
    Maybe you installed many apps which run while minimized .the problem arises when you install application which are not fully compatible with your passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 11:47 AM
    How many hours to drain your battery of passport when your in use
    04-07-17 12:40 PM
    YOU NEED AN APP. Pocketsafe in BBW.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    04-08-17 01:33 PM
    Hello,

I'm currently a happy BlackBerry Passport user. I also like keeping active, so I use the stopwatch app on my blackberry during my run routine outside in the heat.

Today, as well as some previous occasions, I pick up my Passport after my run. I log into my phone and several random applications are open. My phone also made several phone calls to several contacts. In addition to that, the phone was at 39 degrees Celsius.

Does anyone know if this is a common issue in Blackberries, and is there a way around the problem? I do keep my phone with me in case I need to use it in case of emergency.

Would it possibly be a defect in the phone?

Any information is kindly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    This has happened to me for several years on several phones, then I noticed that I walk around with my hand in the same pocket as my phone and this way I manage to unlock the screen via the swipe up/double tap gesture by accident.
    Disable the unlock screen by swiping option and you'll be all set.
    04-08-17 01:52 PM