gua pake telkomsel pajet BlackBerry 10 1 bulan 90k 3 gb data lancar jaya om

Posted via CB10
    ini yang saya heran, berarti betul, gak semua nomor telkomsel kena. tapi pertanyaannya.. WHY ME??

Posted on my Passport
    Last edited by yvpan1; 01-05-15 at 03:45 AM.
    01-05-15 03:08 AM
    Somehow it happen randomly guys. We are trying to find out who is effected. I am a 7 years active postpaid Telkomsel customer, yet I am one of the victim. I guess they don't like loyal customer, they prefer new one. My two cents.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 04:25 AM
    Somehow it happen randomly guys. We are trying to find out who is effected. I am a 7 years active postpaid Telkomsel customer, yet I am one of the victim. I guess they don't like loyal customer, they prefer new one. My two cents.

Posted via CB10
    yeah.. me too, next month will mark my 10th anniversary of being one of kartuHALO's customers (which falls exactly on my birthday to be exact) and honestly.. i'm starting to worry now. i don't need anything, i just need this issue solved for good for my birthday present, that's all..

Blackberry Passport on Indonesia's Telkomsel Mobile Network Problems-untitled.jpg

Update : Michael Clewley of BlackBerry responded to my email. You guys may see the above.

keep the info running guys.. i'm actively checking this thread + the indonesian blackberry support community forum respectively.
    Last edited by yvpan1; 01-05-15 at 10:01 PM. Reason: attached image didn't appear
    01-05-15 04:40 AM
    Guys.. any updates? Or are your passports ok now?

Posted on my Passport
    01-11-15 01:53 AM
    Blackberry Passport on Indonesia's Telkomsel Mobile Network Problems-img_20150112_132907.png

Finally, the BlackBerry Indonesia team hear us loud & clear.

Let's support them, and let's pray, hopefully they will make a deal with Telkomsel soon to finish this mess to an end for good.

Posted on my Passport
    siung6 likes this.
    01-12-15 12:35 AM
    01-12-15 02:56 AM
    Great news bro. At least we are being heard. Thanks a lot for your effort, greatly appreciated. I hope on blackberry side, they could make an os that is compatible with Telkomsel. Apparently the problem not just for passport user only, but all BlackBerry os 10 user randomly. More complains came from postpaid halo user in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    01-12-15 10:03 AM
    Great news bro. At least we are being heard. Thanks a lot for your effort, greatly appreciated. I hope on blackberry side, they could make an os that is compatible with Telkomsel. Apparently the problem not just for passport user only, but all BlackBerry os 10 user randomly. More complains came from postpaid halo user in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Honestly they are quite confused now, what's happening with Telkomsel, but they will sort this out with Telkomsel. Let's hope it will be solved soon. I've sent like so many log files to the BlackBerry Indonesia's IT team for them to analyse together with Telkomsel. The ball is on their hands.

Meanwhile, just wondering bro, before using the Passport, you were using the Q10 right? Did you have this issue when you were using the Q10? I used to use the Z30 before and as far as I know, everything was relatively smooth. I got this "missing logo" issue from day 1 I swapped my sim to nano for my Passport.

What about the others? What was your previous BB10 phone? Did you experience this issue?

Posted on my Passport
    01-12-15 05:35 PM
    Honestly they are quite confused now, what's happening with Telkomsel, but they will sort this out with Telkomsel. Let's hope it will be solved soon. I've sent like so many log files to the BlackBerry Indonesia's IT team for them to analyse together with Telkomsel. The ball is on their hands.

Meanwhile, just wondering bro, before using the Passport, you were using the Q10 right? Did you have this issue when you were using the Q10? I used to use the Z30 before and as far as I know, everything was relatively smooth. I got this "missing logo" issue from day 1 I swapped my sim to nano for my Passport.

What about the others? What was your previous BB10 phone? Did you experience this issue?

Posted on my Passport
    No dude, I used legacy device 9780. Os 10 with normal data plan is new to me. That is why I am shocked by this bad experience. That's why I wish to have BIS back.

Btw just browse through other device to find similar problem such as this, through out BlackBerry 10 user such as this one

http://forumdukungan.blackberry.com/...fi/td-p/350706

most people thought is just Bbm error, but it much bigger problem for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    01-13-15 03:57 AM
109 ... 345