How do you get these in Canada? Every site I go says that they are "out of stock" and not coming back.

BlackBerry Passport Holster Kickstand Cases Impossible To Find in Canada?-51cosi4j6bl.jpg
    BlackBerry Passport Holster Kickstand Cases Impossible To Find in Canada?-black-purple-blackberry-passport-armor-holster-belt-clip-stand-cover-case.jpg
    BlackBerry Passport Holster Kickstand Cases Impossible To Find in Canada?-blackberry-passport-case-nagebee-hybrid-armor-stand-case-holster-locking-belt-clip-.jpg
    BlackBerry Passport Holster Kickstand Cases Impossible To Find in Canada?-saapni-blackberry-passport-heavy-duty-armor-style-2-case-w-holster-grayblack-am2h.jpg
    12-17-18 09:33 PM
    That's massive (and horrific)! Does it have wheels to help you lug it about?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-18 02:34 AM
    Go to Staples in the clearance or smartphone section to pick up a BlackBerry official leather kick stand case

Posted via CB10
    12-18-18 07:44 AM
    How do you get these in Canada? Every site I go says that they are "out of stock" and not coming back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51CosI4J6BL.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	441883

Name:	Black Purple Blackberry Passport Armor Holster Belt Clip Stand Cover Case.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	441884

Name:	BlackBerry Passport Case - NageBee - Hybrid Armor Stand Case With Holster and Locking Belt Clip .jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	441885

Name:	Saapni Blackberry Passport - Heavy Duty Armor Style 2 Case w Holster -GrayBlack AM2H.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	441886
    Once they sellout, it wouldn’t be a good idea to restock, the phone is no longer produced.
    12-18-18 07:49 AM
    That's massive (and horrific)! Does it have wheels to help you lug it about?

Posted via CB10
    Very funny. 😒

Go to Staples in the clearance or smartphone section to pick up a BlackBerry official leather kick stand case

Posted via CB10
    Helpful, but not quite what I'm looking for.

Once they sellout, it wouldn’t be a good idea to restock, the phone is no longer produced.
    They bother to restock or at least keep a giant reserve of the less functional cases of this phone. I don't see why they can't restock the more useful cases of the BlackBerry Passport.
    12-18-18 11:02 AM
    Very funny. ������

Helpful, but not quite what I'm looking for.

They bother to restock or at least keep a giant reserve of the less functional cases of this phone. I don't see why they can't restock the more useful cases of the BlackBerry Passport.
    I seriously doubt anybody is manufacturing any new runs of Passport cases but just selling off any old inventory from overproduced inventory from 2-3 years ago.
    12-18-18 12:44 PM
    I seriously doubt anybody is manufacturing any new runs of Passport cases but just selling off any old inventory from overproduced inventory from 2-3 years ago.
    Too bad they didn't "overproduce" the hybrid cases.
    12-19-18 08:54 PM
    https://www.amazon.com/NAKEDCELLPHON...UvbUpU13323744

This case has served me well over the years. I have multiples still in packages. I have dropped my Passport from 6' feet onto cement while in the clip and not a scratch to the Passport. Needed a new clip holster but saved my baby.

Reason for multiples is that there is a wire (that can break) in the spring clip that can be used to hold the clip open like a kickstand or to slide your finger through as to hold the phone reversed in the case for secure typing. This case made my experience so much more enjoyable on the Passport. Good thing it's a inexpensive case.
    BlackBerry Passport Holster Kickstand Cases Impossible To Find in Canada?-51qfomq3vpl._ac_sy400_.jpeg
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 12-26-18 at 11:27 AM.
    sesp9 likes this.
    12-19-18 09:11 PM
    Would this ATT Passport case fit a normal Passport?
    BlackBerry Passport Holster Kickstand Cases Impossible To Find in Canada?-s-l1600.jpg
    12-20-18 11:35 AM
    Would this ATT Passport case fit a normal Passport?

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	441923
    No it will not because the AT&T passport is rounded at the corners.

 Blackberry Passport
    12-20-18 06:18 PM
    Found similar ones on ebay

Posted via CB10
    01-04-19 11:01 AM
    Found similar ones on ebay

Posted via CB10
    Similar to what the The_Passporter posted, or what I posted?
    01-04-19 07:28 PM