*paws crossed*
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-22-17 09:01 PM
    i feel my passport will be fine, why? the temp is down, . n fast reboot, and other report i will report again. Thanks alote sir,very n very thanks i hope Allah SWT/God can reply your kindness. Amin
    Did you load .2049?
    01-23-17 12:17 AM
    It's not new. I buy because I love it of pp se. So I search it. I got honest description from shop that nothing problem about this devie. After I bought this device I immediately update this device from 10.3.2.2876 to 10.3.3.2163. So here is the results,got any problem like hot and reboot itself. About front camera was lag,its normal if we used this passport at night/low light.

Posted via CB10
    These are the very common problems and still have not been fixed. Be patient and love your device. At least it looks damn professional hehe.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 04:04 AM
    An update...I have had terrible battery drain also all weekend. And now it's not hot any more and seems to be normal and Camera is better too. Don't know what gives, accept I did update the amazon app store and also went on google music app which I don't do that often. It could be it was running in background and not turning off or something running in the background. I think that makes the most sense to me which was why phone was always warm and lagging with fast battery drain. Anyways, I got this idea from another member. At any rate, It just started being normal again. It will be interesting to see if starts acting up again and observe what apps I just opened and will keep posting. I do think the update triggered these issues though interacting with apps.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229, BigBadWulf and Tim-ANC like this.
    01-23-17 01:34 PM
    accept I did update the amazon app store
    This , in fact, may be very important. When we advise people to autoload and not to install any android apps for a few days, to let things settle down, we forget totally that at least one android app is there and in addition, has been known to be flaky. Perhaps immediately after a new install, the Amazon app should be checked for updates and also turn OFF notifications etc in the settings of that app.
    BigBadWulf and Tim-ANC like this.
    01-23-17 02:21 PM
    Did you load .2049?
    I still try it. I see reboot itself before full charge. I don't know it's true or not reboot itself.,I'm waiting it again if it's reboot itself

Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2049
    01-23-17 09:05 PM
    An update...I have had terrible battery drain also all weekend. And now it's not hot any more and seems to be normal and Camera is better too. Don't know what gives, accept I did update the amazon app store and also went on google music app which I don't do that often. It could be it was running in background and not turning off or something running in the background. I think that makes the most sense to me which was why phone was always warm and lagging with fast battery drain. Anyways, I got this idea from another member. At any rate, It just started being normal again. It will be interesting to see if starts acting up again and observe what apps I just opened and will keep posting. I do think the update triggered these issues though interacting with apps.

Posted via CB10
    Let's reload 10.3.3.2049. I think will be fixed for your passport. I feel my phone is so fine than before. But for reboot itself still waiting it now. I hope I can't see the problem again. I think 10.3.3.2049 so fast than 10.3.3.2163

 Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2049
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-23-17 09:16 PM
    This , in fact, may be very important. When we advise people to autoload and not to install any android apps for a few days, to let things settle down, we forget totally that at least one android app is there and in addition, has been known to be flaky. Perhaps immediately after a new install, the Amazon app should be checked for updates and also turn OFF notifications etc in the settings of that app.
    Excellent point. The Amazon apps can't be deleted either, at least not by the regular method. I have always disliked that.
    01-24-17 12:55 AM
    *paws crossed*
    I think my problem has bee solved, I don't meet it again an like reboot itself. I think it's because of bug of 10.3.3.2163 unmatch for my passport model

01-24-17 05:09 AM
    I think my problem has bee solved, I don't meet it again an like reboot itself. I think it's because of bug of 10.3.3.2163 unmatch for my passport model

Ini adalah kabar baik
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-24-17 05:32 AM
  11. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Ini adalah kabar baik
    Ye. Benar. Mungkin orang yang ada di sana bisa mengikuti cara ini. Caranya adalah dengan menginstall 10.3.3.2049

BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-24-17 05:42 AM
    01-24-17 06:49 AM
  13. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Yay!
    Yes sir, thanks alote of your helping. I think it just bug of 10.3.3.2163. I don't install next os if the next os is stable than this version. I has Bb z10, I fought that it's different of before version, it used os 10.3.3.2163. I felt it was so slowly than before. -.- I want to install back,but nothing, the most important is this passport SE

BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-24-17 07:44 AM
63 123