We might be waiting a long time for 10.3.4
    yes, I hope this trick can be solved of my pp... until now my pp still good perform hahaha... pray for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:53 AM
    why all my threats keep it one. hmmm nothing. thanks admin.

Posted via CB10
    Because you have been posting about your problem in different threads. Best to keep it all in one place so people can see what has been done to help you trouble shoot.
    BigBadWulf and RoseBud68 like this.
    01-22-17 09:01 AM
    Because you have been posting about your problem in different threads. Best to keep it all in one place so people can see what has been done to help you trouble shoot.
    yes, I did. nothing, I'm very thankful to administrator.... I hope my problem can be solved. pray for me n my pp

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 09:05 AM
    I used to have reboot issue when I enabled encryption. Check security settings and turn off encryption if it's on. Otherwise, I don't know what to suggest.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    01-22-17 09:19 AM
    Prayer never is bad, but helping you to help yourself is the focus of this thread. Perform Brookie's suggestions. Report the results to us please.
    01-22-17 09:21 AM
    I used to have reboot issue when I enabled encryption. Check security settings and turn off encryption if it's on. Otherwise, I don't know what to suggest.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    thanks alote bro. I see the setting is off. but, I'm very thankful of your solution who tell other solution for me

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 09:22 AM
    This shouldn't be OUR Problem!!? This is BlackBerry's problem. All my problems started after the update to 10.3.3! And the issues are getting worse! Lagging in many apps including camera. Rebooting by itself. Being hot and draining battery way too fast. They need to fix this or roll back to 10 3 2. Also might be worth talking to your carrier about this. That is waht I am going to do. I love my Passport. I bought another cause my original was out of warranty but if they don't fix this, I am going to return my new one I just bought.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 10:47 AM
    why all my threats keep it one. hmmm nothing. thanks admin.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!

yes, I did. nothing, I'm very thankful to administrator.... I hope my problem can be solved. pray for me n my pp

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome. Please, in the future, keep your issue to one thread. This helps the members assisting you in providing the best solution, resulting in a faster positive outcome for you.

I hope you resolve this too. So unfortunate you didn't use the phone prior to upgrading. That would have answered whether it's software or hardware related. There's certainly the possibility it's been dropped, and the battery connection is loose, but since you have several 10.3.3 OS to choose from, I would try downgrading to one of them first. Is there anything specific you have noticed that triggers the reboot, such as placing down on a table, or opening a particular app?
    01-22-17 11:53 AM
    I think the issues are due to upgrading. Before 10.3.3 this ran flawlessly.
    01-22-17 05:15 PM
    Exactly, Old Mill.... I can't believe that this isn't a "no brainer" for you guys. As soon as I went to 10.3.3, these problems started happening. No need to start going to factory reset and trying adding apps that might be the problem. My only apology is that I am on a thread that talks about hardware issues. This is definitely a software issue, due to 10.3.3. I should have maby done a search for another thread about 10.3.3 software issues. 10.3.3 downloaded over a month ago. There was one update and that didn't help the issues... at least on the Rogers network.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 01-22-17 at 07:13 PM. Reason: language
    01-22-17 05:53 PM
    Exactly, Old Mill.... I can't believe that this isn't a "no brainer" for you guys. As soon as I went to 10.3.3, these problems started happening. No need to start going to factory reset and trying adding apps that might be the problem. My only apology is that I am on a thread that talks about hardware issues. This is definitely a software issue, due to 10.3.3. I should have maby done a search for another thread about 10.3.3 software issues. 10.3.3 downloaded over a month ago. There was one update and that didn't help the issues... at least on the Rogers network.

Posted via CB10
    My sympathies, but its never 100% of the times there's X issue, there's X cause. Could you detail what you've tried, so your experience may be of assistance, for both of you?
    01-22-17 07:13 PM
    My Classic and PP are both doing just fine on 10.3.3, so a bad install is more likely than firmware bugs.
    BigBadWulf and Zeratul57 like this.
    01-22-17 07:38 PM
  13. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    This shouldn't be OUR Problem!!? This is BlackBerry's problem. All my problems started after the update to 10.3.3! And the issues are getting worse! Lagging in many apps including camera. Rebooting by itself. Being hot and draining battery way too fast. They need to fix this or roll back to 10 3 2. Also might be worth talking to your carrier about this. That is waht I am going to do. I love my Passport. I bought another cause my original was out of warranty but if they don't fix this, I am going to return my new one I just bought.

Posted via CB10
    wow. you said anything of all problem of my little problem. LOL. I hope blackberry make next update 10.3.4 to fix this problem.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 07:38 PM
  14. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Exactly!

You're welcome. Please, in the future, keep your issue to one thread. This helps the members assisting you in providing the best solution, resulting in a faster positive outcome for you.

I hope you resolve this too. So unfortunate you didn't use the phone prior to upgrading. That would have answered whether it's software or hardware related. There's certainly the possibility it's been dropped, and the battery connection is loose, but since you have several 10.3.3 OS to choose from, I would try downgrading to one of them first. Is there anything specific you have noticed that triggers the reboot, such as placing down on a table, or opening a particular app?
    about hardware I can't see if it losses battry connection and other problem like water damaged or other. I chacked it self n see directly sooo clean machine. I think it's software problem. oh I'm very regret about I upgdared this device to 10.3.3. I will be patient about this problem until 10.3.4 release

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 07:41 PM
    Have you tried shutting it off for a few minutes? It might help to let it get a proper shut-down to sort itself out
    01-22-17 07:43 PM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    My Classic and PP are both doing just fine on 10.3.3, so a bad install is more likely than firmware bugs.
    I used autoloader on this forum. but still problem. what's your number model PP?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 07:43 PM
    about hardware I can't see if it losses battry connection and other problem like water damaged or other. I chacked it self n see directly sooo clean machine. I think it's software problem. oh I'm very regret about I upgdared this device to 10.3.3. I will be patient about this problem until 10.3.4 release

Posted via CB10
    There are other 10.3.3 options to choose from. Should you instead wait, you'll probably need the patience of Job.
    01-22-17 07:56 PM
  18. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    There are other 10.3.3 options to choose from. Should you instead wait, you'll probably need the patience of Job.
    so can I downgared to 10.3.2? I think I can't

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:00 PM
    so can I downgared to 10.3.2? I think I can't

Posted via CB10
    Once again, another 10.3.3 option to choose from. You cannot downgrade to 10.3.2. Try this:

OS 10.3.3.2049 live links and autoloaders - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    01-22-17 08:07 PM
    My suggestion, skip the security wipe and SIC. Use the autoloader, wait half an hour after the phone reboots, and test it out for a day before adding anything much to it.
    01-22-17 08:14 PM
  21. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Once again, another 10.3.3 option to choose from. You cannot downgrade to 10.3.2. Try this:

OS 10.3.3.2049 live links and autoloaders - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    wow I can downgrade to 2049. niceee I will try. thanks alote sir. I'm sorry

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:15 PM
  22. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    My suggestion, skip the security wipe and SIC. Use the autoloader, wait half an hour after the phone reboots, and test it out for a day before adding anything much to it.
    alhamdulillah, I fought I couldn't downgrade to 10.3.3.2049. I'm trying now

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:18 PM
  23. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    can i add BBID account sir? sorry if i always ask to you much more asking this.
    01-22-17 08:30 PM
    can i add BBID account sir? sorry if i always ask to you much more asking this.
    Asking questions is a wise move! Absolutely add your BBID. You cannot do anything with the phone until you do.
    01-22-17 08:44 PM
  25. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Asking questions is a wise move! Absolutely add your BBID. You cannot do anything with the phone until you do.
    i feel my passport will be fine, why? the temp is down, . n fast reboot, and other report i will report again. Thanks alote sir,very n very thanks i hope Allah SWT/God can reply your kindness. Amin
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-22-17 08:51 PM
63 123