I undertand about all people that give me a solution if the PP was still reboot itself it have to sent to service center or warrnty distributor. but my PP is not warrnty again. so I just want to know whats solution hardware if all knows of this problem.

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4
    01-20-17 10:35 PM
    I undertand about all people that give me a solution if the PP was still reboot itself it have to sent to service center or warrnty distributor. but my PP is not warrnty again. so I just want to know whats solution hardware if all knows of this problem.

Have you run the BBVE app to check the hardware on your Passport?
    01-20-17 10:41 PM
    Have you run the BBVE app to check the hardware on your Passport?
    all are checked sir. there is no problem of this device. battry is healthy and other parts are looked good. but I down know after reboot was sooo hot at the upper right. I want to opent this device. I understand of all blackberry device. is there solution what I do next

01-20-17 10:47 PM
    all are checked sir. there is no problem of this device. battry is healthy and other parts are looked good. but I down know after reboot was sooo hot at the upper right. I want to opent this device. I understand of all blackberry device. is there solution what I do next

Can you post a screenshot of the Battery and CPU tabs of Device monitor?
    01-20-17 10:57 PM

I guess it's something in your setup or app situation. Something is probably continuously syncing, updating, or running in the background. It will take some detective work. You could start by uninstalling all but the default apps on your Passport. In other words, a totally clean machine. Add your email and observe for a day or 2 or 3. Then slowly add your apps, carefully checking each one, and maybe, turn off "run when minimized" in the Application Permissions screen. I know this sounds like a lot of work, but it may be worth it in the long run.
    01-20-17 11:01 PM
    Can you post a screenshot of the Battery and CPU tabs of Device monitor?

blackberry passport hardware solution-img_20170121_120324.png
    blackberry passport hardware solution-img_20170121_120239.png

here is the pic

01-20-17 11:04 PM
    I guess it's something in your setup or app situation. Something is probably continuously syncing, updating, or running in the background. It will take some detective work. You could start by uninstalling all but the default apps on your Passport. In other words, a totally clean machine. Add your email and observe for a day or 2 or 3. Then slowly add your apps, carefully checking each one, and maybe, turn off "run when minimized" in the Application Permissions screen. I know this sounds like a lot of work, but it may be worth it in the long run.
    i will try it sir,. so i run this device nothing / default app after reload? i think i dont believe it will work. but i hope it becaused of OS no hardware
    01-20-17 11:11 PM
    Device is defected
    sesp9 likes this.
    01-20-17 11:36 PM
    You had so many problems with your phone. Why dont you bring it to where you bought and ask them for the warranty service. Your phone can be a defected one.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-17 11:55 PM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    You had so many problems with your phone. Why dont you bring it to where you bought and ask them for the warranty service. Your phone can be a defected one.

Posted via CB10
    I dont get warrty again sir. -.-

01-21-17 12:04 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170121_120324.png 
Views:	531 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	416210
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170121_120239.png 
Views:	529 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	416211

here is the pic

That seems normal to be honest. You should charge your phone to 100% and see how usage is throughout the day.
    01-21-17 10:46 AM
  12. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Still reboot itself sir. I had tried it somehours

Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4
    01-21-17 06:23 PM
  13. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    That seems normal to be honest. You should charge your phone to 100% and see how usage is throughout the day.
    But what's about reboot itself sir?

01-21-17 06:24 PM
    Still reboot itself sir. I had tried it somehours

Looks like you have done everything you can do. You can try the autoloader again but at this point, if the device is continuously rebooting even with the basic setup, then you have a faulty device. Try another factory reset or autoloader and if no improvement then you have done everything possible. Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.
    01-21-17 06:29 PM
    But what's about reboot itself sir?

I agree with brookie229, make a backup of any important files and messages and then try doing a wipe to see if that fixes things. This guide is for a Z10 but it should work on the Passport as well.

How to perform a security wipe of a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    01-21-17 07:33 PM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I agree with brookie229, make a backup of any important files and messages and then try doing a wipe to see if that fixes things. This guide is for a Z10 but it should work on the Passport as well.

How to perform a security wipe of a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    I think it can't make this solved. I think this is hardware problem but I will wait next update 10.3.4 if still like this,its becaused of hardware. Yeah hardware absolutely. Nothing, I got reboot itself just 1-3times/day. If I use this full activity like typing massage(no calling). I intersting to discuss about this problem.

01-21-17 07:47 PM
  17. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar

the shop told me that they didnt get anyp problem of this device an like reboot itselft on OS 10.3.2.2876. so i got a problem after i update 10.3.3.2163 -.- oh my god, hardware/software , make me confuse
    01-22-17 02:28 AM
    Tegar, where did you buy it from and was it new?
    01-22-17 03:15 AM
  19. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Tegar, where did you buy it from and was it new?
    It's not new. I buy because I love it of pp se. So I search it. I got honest description from shop that nothing problem about this devie. After I bought this device I immediately update this device from 10.3.2.2876 to 10.3.3.2163. So here is the results,got any problem like hot and reboot itself. About front camera was lag,its normal if we used this passport at night/low light.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 03:24 AM
    As others and you have said, the 10.3.3 update is the problem and you can't roll back. Brookie gave you a good suggestion
    01-22-17 04:13 AM
  21. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    As others and you have said, the 10.3.3 update is the problem and you can't roll back. Brookie gave you a good suggestion
    But I always search any solution.. for my pp and other user about this problem it's like reboot itself. There is one trick again. If this trick can't make its solve. I just do hands up... and wait until 10.3.4 release

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 04:25 AM
  22. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    why all my threats keep it one. hmmm nothing. thanks admin.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:36 AM
    Did you use it at all while it was still running 10.3.2? Was the reboot issue present then?
    01-22-17 08:43 AM
    But I always search any solution.. for my pp and other user about this problem it's like reboot itself. There is one trick again. If this trick can't make its solve. I just do hands up... and wait until 10.3.4 release

Posted via CB10
    We might be waiting a long time for 10.3.4
    01-22-17 08:44 AM
  25. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Did you use it at all while it was still running 10.3.2? Was the reboot issue present then?
    I don't know, said from shop. but I just tried it about 15 minute and after I got it from courir, I immediately upgrade . so I can't see it's true or not reboot itself or not. I believe to the shop.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 08:51 AM
63 123