Hey guys,

Can you please recommend me a really good flip case for the passport? I would like a thin flip case that doesn't add too much bulk to my device! I think the passport is heavy enough anyway! I have tried the original flip case but I am not happy with it though...

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 05:11 PM
    Really, the original is perfect. What were the reasons? When I got mine first it wouldn't close that smooth and remained half open forcing me to place it upside down but after some time in use it settled down.
    09-10-16 12:58 AM
    Really, the original is perfect. What were the reasons? When I got mine first it wouldn't close that smooth and remained half open forcing me to place it upside down but after some time in use it settled down.
    I do have it and even though its innovative, I think its not practical at all. And its a case that does not last long if you are one of those people who they like to remove the case for a while. Its not a case for typing either. It makes my life so hard to be honest. I have seen the original flip case for the Passport SE and thats what I like to be honest

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 09:19 AM
    I searched extensively but didn't find a flip case both thin and better quality then original one. So far.
    Tetded and Stilgut are not bad (for the price), but they are not thin.
    However, I looked mostly for vertical one, I could miss something interesting of other type.
    09-10-16 06:05 PM
    The truth is that the original flip case (at least for the SE) is quite thin and light, but not VERY protective or luxurious though.

Stilgut and tetded are more thick and heavy but more luxurious at the same time. Stilgut has a model with a "side clip" that secures the flip when closed.

I aslo have a very nice original leather pouch. Its marvellous, very luxurious, it has a magnet to switch the phone off and a hole for the notification led, but it is somewhat impractical when you want to take it out many times. Nevertheless, it lets you feel the device naked in hands.

Conclusively, I think that the original flip one is the best compromise at it is practical, if offers adequate protection, a hole for the notification led, and the flip is active also, but is does not feel very robust. Nevertheless, I mostly enjoy using my leather pouch.
    09-11-16 02:38 PM
    I love my Stilgut on my Classic... Beautiful leather and finish. Classic is overall small though so probably more practical with the Stilgut than the Passport may be

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 02:56 PM