What the best earphones for BlackBerry Passport? I'm audiophile

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 06:47 AM
    Well, if you were truly audiophile, you would probably start with the best music player (neutron) and then which DAC to use <grin>

OK, humour aside, you need to be a bit more specific about what you like, whether it's a nicely decorated sound with strong bass or rather hearing the music as it was mixed ('flat' response, typically delivered by studio monitors)

There are plenty of sites dedicated on the subject which will discuss, ad nauseam, the subject as there are always new models on the market.

You'll also find fairly quick that comfort, after a few hours, becomes more important than sound. Also, don't neglect built-in microphone quality.

If you want a no brainer for commute, the Bose earphones with noise cancellation are apparently very good and are sold wired and wireless.

If budget is not an issue, the IE800 from sennheiser is truly an audiophile product and an amazing one, too.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 08:59 AM
    Love the jaybird freedoms X3

Also the bluebuds X3 are good.
    06-24-17 09:08 AM
    What the best earphones for BlackBerry Passport? I'm audiophile

Posted via CB10
    I recommend RHA T20/T20i.
    It came with 3 different head screws which change between bass / flat / Treble which is very GooD!
    https://www.rha-audio.com/eu/products/t20
    About DAC you'd better to search over net and read reviews from people and experts!
    About neutron being best music player I shall disagree!
    Personally use TTPod which suites my needs very GooD!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 11:04 AM
    Before sorry everyone, I mean the best for budget *embarassed*

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 11:09 AM
    [QUOTE=Izzudin Hamasah;12938193]Before sorry everyone, I mean the best for budget *embarassed*

"Small" difference... Innefidelity has a few decent suggestions, depends on how small your budget is.

I have a few decent earbuds and headphones, the Passport doesn't sound bad but I can hear a clear difference with my old Sony z1060 dap and Merdian Explorer. Having been on this road before, you might want to save until you get something that makes a difference *to you* instead of spending on a bunch of merely ok audio gear.
    06-24-17 12:11 PM