I bought Passport SE and have problem with iCloud email account. The incoming emails sync well with the passport but if i send a email with my passport, the email is being sent alright but it doesn't leave a copy of the email on the server, i.e. only the passport has a copy of the sent email. I configured it as IMAP so the server should be in sync with passport but it seems like the Passport is not laving a copy on the server. I tried with removing the account and re-adding it again, but the sent emails are not synced with the server. Anybody with similar issue? Or solution for this perhaps?
    11-01-15 09:36 AM
    I forced the sync of the sent folder but the server is not getting the sent emails from the passport. I tried adding IMAP iCloud email account on my backup Lumia 640 and when i send a email from L640 the sent emails are on the server, i.e. the L640 is syncing the sent emails properly ... I tried the same thing with Surface 3 and that works properly as well ... The problem seems to be with the Passport ... So much from the "superior email" ... Well ...
    11-01-15 11:01 AM
    Do you have "sync all folders" on?
    Edit your account. Once in the email settings look for "edit folder settings"
    Turn on "Sync all Email Folders"
    You can also google "sync icloud account on BB10'
    kabel_mk likes this.
    11-01-15 11:53 AM
    OK, i saw what was happening ... Folder mapping was wrong... The passport was saving the copies of the sent emails on the server in different folder. On top of that i didn't notice this "edit folder settings". Once i discovered where it is hiding, i erased this fake folder that the Passport was creating (and was stuffing the emails in it) and mapped the sent folder properly, all was good.

So, in the end i can say that the default blackberry settings for iCloud account are with wrong mapping for the "sent" emails ... Just need to know how to fix it ...
    11-01-15 03:16 PM
    Same here, did you ever figure this out?
    11-11-15 02:16 AM
    I managed to solve this, for anybody interested

1 - Removed icloud email account (left contacts and calendar)
    2- entered email settings manually (using imap.mail.me.com not icloud)

Curiously the old contacts and calendar ended up being removed and replaced anyway. It all seems to be working now though and I have all of my folders.
    11-11-15 02:48 AM