Dual carrying is the only way to have the best of both worlds
    Are we talking all the time or only certain situations?
    09-01-19 04:33 PM
    Dual carrying is the only way to have the best of both worlds
    Sounds like a nightmare to me!

Posted via CB10
    09-01-19 04:48 PM
    It's 2019, just sayin!

Posted with my Passport
    Yes but it’s not possible to get AT&T complete support even on their KEYone and no dual or eSIM on their KEYone. It would be first time not having a BB type device and not saving me any money....

BTW - Mr 2019, I applaud you if you can get things done on your Passport since I can’t... LMAO just saying
    09-01-19 05:16 PM
    Yes but it’s not possible to get AT&T complete support even on their KEYone and no dual or eSIM on their KEYone. It would be first time not having a BB type device and not saving me any money....

BTW - Mr 2019, I applaud you if you can get things done on your Passport since I can’t... LMAO just saying
    Hahaha, yes! But I assure you I am not dual carrying my Passport in 2019. I am making due without some fluff apps I had. It is quite interesting how freeing it is when the choices simply do not exist. You should try it Chucky! It's liberating!

Posted with my Passport
    09-01-19 05:20 PM
    Hahaha, yes! But I assure you I am not dual carrying my Passport in 2019. I am making due without some fluff apps I had. It is quite interesting how freeing it is when the choices simply do not exist. You should try it Chucky! It's liberating!

Posted with my Passport
    If only my clients would understand not accessing their portfolios.

ETrade requires 4.4
    Schwab 5.0
    Fidelity 6.0
    TD 6.0

When 4.3 was enough, I still used to overheat my battery something fierce.

Even in the family business with my brother, Square, PayPal and other mobile card transaction apps require 5.0 now....
    09-01-19 05:41 PM
    Are we talking all the time or only certain situations?
    Generally, if you want both a communicator and a media device, the only way to get both worlds is to dual carry.

Unless the perfect slider comes along but let's not get ahead of ourselves lol
    09-01-19 08:17 PM
    Just fired up my PPSE and it feels so good. downloaded blend onto my windows 10 pc and it works like a charm.

This is either going to be my daily driver again alongside my iphone 7plus for apps or at the very least be used to feed blend. I love the concept of being able to open it, use it and just close it. Nothing saved into the desktop environment.

This SE is probably going to suck me down the BB10 rabbit hole again.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    09-02-19 11:24 AM
    I have a passport SE. I bought the last stock in Japan for $180 in the middle of August.
    My browser is fennec. I will continue to use bbme, line lite, telegramX, whatsapp and amazon music as long as they work. I have key2 but I closed it in the box. I don't remember clearly, but I think I output the contact list from Google with vcard and imported it with max contact. Everyone might get angry, but I think key2 is like a Dutch wife. I like os 10, so I came back knowing it will be over. I can't wait to see if the battery dies first or the service dies first. I am not interested in unihertz titan. It's a machine translation, so I'm sorry if it's hard to read.
    09-11-19 09:49 AM
    I bought passport black in the middle of August.
    09-11-19 09:51 AM
    I have a passport SE. I bought the last stock in Japan for $180 in the middle of August.
    My browser is fennec. I will continue to use bbme, line lite, telegramX, whatsapp and amazon music as long as they work. I have key2 but I closed it in the box. I don't remember clearly, but I think I output the contact list from Google with vcard and imported it with max contact. Everyone might get angry, but I think key2 is like a Dutch wife. I like os 10, so I came back knowing it will be over. I can't wait to see if the battery dies first or the service dies first. I am not interested in unihertz titan. It's a machine translation, so I'm sorry if it's hard to read.
    What’s the matter with a Dutch wife? I’m already married but my American wife says I can have a Dutch girlfriend
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-11-19 10:07 AM
    I replaced my KEYone (second phone to my IPhone X) with a new in box AT&T Passport. I’m fine with it’s limitations since it is my secondary phone. I really missed the form factor!
    09-11-19 02:45 PM
    I replaced my KEYone (second phone to my IPhone X) with a new in box AT&T Passport. I’m fine with it’s limitations since it is my secondary phone. I really missed the form factor!
    What’s the AT&T model going for?
    09-11-19 02:48 PM
    Generally, if you want both a communicator and a media device, the only way to get both worlds is to dual carry.

Unless the perfect slider comes along but let's not get ahead of ourselves lol
    No way, for me at least.
    I can both communicate and have my media with my iPhone XR without a problem.
    09-11-19 03:46 PM
    What’s the matter with a Dutch wife? I’m already married but my American wife says I can have a Dutch girlfriend
    Go for it before she changes her mind.
    09-11-19 03:47 PM
    What’s the AT&T model going for?
    NIB, with plastic still on the front, back, and camera.... $135 USD. About twice what some 7/10 used ones go for..... but a whole lot less than my K1, or iPhoneX. LOL
    09-11-19 06:19 PM
    I recently came back to my BBPP, All the basic operations work and work well. I never cared for Apps. I have been using a Pixel XL, put on Apps but take them off. Not much that I can't do from browser. I have been using pure BB OS and have been able to operate Firefox, but recently felt after latest update freezing up, this poster lead me to a better alternative: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13446125 It really feel good to be back on Passport!
    09-20-19 06:25 PM
    I recently came back to my BBPP, All the basic operations work and work well. I never cared for Apps. I have been using a Pixel XL, put on Apps but take them off. Not much that I can't do from browser. I have been using pure BB OS and have been able to operate Firefox, but recently felt after latest update freezing up, this poster lead me to a better alternative: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13446125 It really feel good to be back on Passport!
    Installed. Thank you,

Posted with my Passport
    09-20-19 08:04 PM
    Installed. Thank you,

Posted with my Passport
    So, does that mean you went back to the Passport after all?
    09-21-19 11:33 AM
    Yes! With the latest Apps goings on, I figured enjoy it while we still can. And as we all know, it is already highly addictive!

Posted with my Passport
    09-21-19 12:29 PM
    Go for it before she changes her mind.
    Chuck, non-native speaker here again. What is a Dutch wife?
    09-21-19 01:58 PM
    Chuck, non-native speaker here again. What is a Dutch wife?

Simply a Dutch girlfriend that you marry. I was responding to earlier post where it was stated a Key2 is like a Dutch wife..... LOL
    09-21-19 03:26 PM
    Yes! With the latest Apps goings on, I figured enjoy it while we still can. And as we all know, it is already highly addictive!

Posted with my Passport
    Forgive me, but which are you on, the OG, AT&T or the SE Passport model?
    09-21-19 04:35 PM
    OG! As God intended!

Posted with my Passport
    09-21-19 04:36 PM
    Which Passport are you running now? The SE that we traded for is still working like a champ. I'm thisclose to putting my main sim back in.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    09-21-19 06:00 PM
    OG! As God intended!

Posted with my Passport
    Well excuuuuuuuuuse me. I suppose that has same basic specs as my AT&T Passport does. What does the SE have different? I’m getting old and can’t remember anymore.
    09-21-19 06:22 PM
467 ... 1112131415 ...