Hello,i have one serious problem that previously I was use HTC M8 and connect with my Porsche BT very well while I strat the engin, but since I change to blackberry passport I connect with my Porsche BT then after 2-3 mins the systems of my radio will reboot then back to normal keep again and again, I almost get carzy now so now while I drive I can not connect to BT for hands-free. Does the Porsche system is not recognized to blackberry system?

Posted via CB10
    Jack Chan1 likes this.
    02-25-15 10:18 AM
    Your car's stereo system is rebooting? Sounds to me like you should check with Porsche if there's an update for your system.
    02-25-15 11:01 AM
    Might be the Porsche system perhaps needing some update. I have a new boxster and my passport works fine

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 11:03 AM
    Yeah, I've never heard an incident where Bluetooth is the cause of a system to fail and reboot. Check with your car factory to see if there's an update or maybe a loose wire somewhere.
    02-25-15 12:54 PM
    Hello,i have one serious problem that previously I was use HTC M8 and connect with my Porsche BT very well while I strat the engin, but since I change to blackberry passport I connect with my Porsche BT then after 2-3 mins the systems of my radio will reboot then back to normal keep again and again, I almost get carzy now so now while I drive I can not connect to BT for hands-free. Does the Porsche system is not recognized to blackberry system?

Posted via CB10
    We have the same PCM. Mine works fine via bluetooth. No reboots. Maybe there's an update waiting for you at the dealer?
    02-25-15 06:17 PM
    Thx for information I will check with the dealer to see if there have any update for the system

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 09:13 PM
    I can sync my pp with Cayman S radio (pretty sure it's the same radio as the Boxster's) no problem

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 09:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ted,

See here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post11398777

I think it is your Passport. I have had issues once updating to 10.3.1.2267. Read the thread and that might help you out. I personally am waiting for the next Official OS which should be coming within the next week (fingers crossed)

Brian
    Ted Wu likes this.
    02-25-15 09:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried deleting the phone from your cars system and reconnecting it?
    Ted Wu likes this.
    02-25-15 10:35 PM
    For sure I have done the factory reset to my PCM system,but it still happened so now I switch off the bluetooth from my PCM.

Thx Brian for your advice! And wish the next version will solve all problems

today I have called to Porsche dealer and they inform me they also have several customer has report such problem as well and the dealer also has report to German Porsche head company and waiting for their response! But I don't think Porsche Macan using the old version as this car out from prosche less then a year!
    Maybe my Porsche don't love my passport

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 12:59 AM
    Hi, I have this problem too with my 911, System reboots due to some conflict with my Passport....Did you solve your issue? Thanks
    08-31-15 04:42 AM