BlackBerry needs a commercial to air during Thanksgiving football games in States based on the concept with a compilation of people reacting to being shown a Passport for the first time. Good and "bad" reactions!? Put a website link, some info, where to buy, etc at end of commercial . Boom. It's HUGE brand recognition and could help hugely in US here. It would work and sell BlackBerry's. Could be that new Christmas must have device? Possibly even helping at getting people to bombard carriers in States to get some BlackBerry's?

I know this isn't directly the route BlackBerry is pursuing currently, I'm just trying to help. Love my Passport! Thanks BlackBerry.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport on AT&T
    11-19-14 07:52 PM
    BlackBerry needs a commercial to air during Thanksgiving football games in States based on the concept with a compilation of people reacting to being shown a Passport for the first time. Good and "bad" reactions!? Put a website link, some info, where to buy, etc at end of commercial . Boom. It's HUGE brand recognition and could help hugely in US here. It would work and sell BlackBerry's. Could be that new Christmas must have device? Possibly even helping at getting people to bombard carriers in States to get some BlackBerry's?

I know this isn't directly the route BlackBerry is pursuing currently, I'm just trying to help. Love my Passport! Thanks BlackBerry.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport on AT&T
    All it takes is me showing people the touch sensitive keyboard feature and they immediately say that they need the passport in their life lol

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT on T-MO
    11-19-14 07:54 PM