Just wondering why blackberry aren't pushing with the NHS in UK as i now run a passport with Blend on my Mac and it is truly fabulous for managing my NHS emails without risking patient identifiable data landing on my home computer, while allowing easy remote access to my mail. I really didn't get it until I used it but it is totally spot on for what I need. It's no exaggeration to say that my life is easier now that I use Blackberry for work, and my IT manager is totally happy, which must be good as they are real sticklers for security. I am no tech expert but now really understand the merit - it just doesn't come across in the promotional material. Its also really easy to set up as NHS mail is fully supported for BB10. Unfortunately windows seems to be the 'popular' platform despite most NHS staff having iOS phones as 'BYOD'. My iPhone is now my 'private phone' and I'm absolutely happy with that.- I don't need candy crush at work!
    Come on Blackberry, focus on what you do well.
    07-20-15 04:16 PM
    Would rather we spent our money on funding training of British Born Nurses and the Social Care System instead of spending it on BlackBerries, if it ain't broke don't fix it so to speak.
    07-20-15 04:19 PM