The only downside about the Passport is that it will be really tough to 'move back' to a regular device if BlackBerry doesn't produce a follow up.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed that is a worry. Also pondering if to get some spare Passports just in case BlackBerry folds or stops producing it.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    07-13-15 08:07 AM
    The title speaks for itself. It is the best blackberry all around. I used to think that the 9900 was the best but I have to say overall that the passport is the best one to date.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:30 AM
    Got my passport in November, it is the first smartphone that I have owned over 6 months without wanting something new. This is a great phone that just works, awesome battery. Tough build too. I can't say anything negative about the passport. I may buy a second just to save for a backup.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:38 AM
    Indeed that is a worry. Also pondering if to get some spare Passports just in case BlackBerry folds or stops producing it.

Don't worry about Blackberry folding, they aren't going anywhere and the Passport is most likely they're best selling BB10 phone. So they'll probably be making them for a while since Chen made it known that Blackberry has the most secure hardware and BB10 OS is going to continue to be utilized.

As for my Passport, it's an awesome phone and I switched over to Blackberry from Android back in November 2013 and I haven't looked back!

When it comes to the AT&T Blackberry Passport, which I have a regular one and an AT&T one, all I have to say it's like an excellent tool that has been perfected!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 09:03 AM
    I'd rather loose my left nut than not have this phone in my life..

Passport to heaven..
    07-13-15 09:03 AM
    Yeah, I had several BB devices (and other platforms) and the BB PP is a beast! Bright display (VS the Z30) more than enough memory, an adaptive keyboard, on the browser being able to put your device in landscape and use the keyboard as a track-pad is an awesome feature. Great device!
    07-13-15 09:42 AM
    The best BlackBerry device yet. On the latest Beta OS version, the device simply elevates itself to sublime levels!

Posted via CB10
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    07-13-15 10:04 AM
    Love this device, can't keep my hands off of it.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    07-13-15 10:41 AM
    Best phone ever! Period!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 10:56 AM
    No doubt it is the "best" phone they have ever made... (even better than those wildly price Porsches)

But sadly it will never be the most used, as it is a little over-sized and was released after BB10 had failed. Might have been very interesting to see it as the launch device when there was still potential for the platform (if BB10 had been this stable and we could have installed Cobalt's patches from day one... or better there wasn't a need for them). A Z50 / Passport combo would have been a much better launch platform.
    07-13-15 11:05 AM
    I agree with you and that this is the best Blackberry that I've ever had. But most of us on this site and that have really given it a try know that. It's the rest of the population that doesn't know what they are missing, since they can't/won't give it a try. They want their apps and if it isn't easily available or working correctly, it's not worth it
    07-13-15 11:33 AM
    I tell ya, if BlackBerry dropped even at full price next month, a cobalt passport, I'd buy it. Hoping it would have am/fm radio too.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:34 AM
    As a Verizon user I will live vicariously through all of you.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    07-13-15 12:00 PM
    BlackBerry Passport = G.O.A.T of all time.

Anyone who disagrees is plain wrong. I don't care what your "is best for my use" case is. You're wrong. You're going nowhere without a Passport.

End of.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 12:37 PM
    Without qualifications, the Passport is best BlackBerry I've ever owned. I don't know how you feel about your PP,...but for me, the device shines at everything it does. I can only imagine what a 25-50 increase I performance would mean for the Passport! Just plain awesome.

Posted via CB10
    It's the best smartphone I've ever owned/used too (but, of course, everybody's requirements are different....).

Is there something specific you need a performance increase for? Mine isn't noticeably laggy at all (something my brother-in-law also positively commented on last week, as he compared my Passport to his 'high end' corporate Samsung that is driving him round the bend.....) - do you play certain games that need more 'oomph'? (I only play a scrabble type game on mine).
    Last edited by BigAl_BB9900; 07-13-15 at 02:21 PM.
    07-13-15 01:49 PM

I thought about this too, but assume/hope that there will be a fire sale if BlackBerry was to fold (it's devices division).
    07-13-15 01:50 PM
    The Passport is one of the best blackberry's I have ever used! It just gets stuff done there and then no questions asked but the other in my opinion is the old school 9780 bold I love that phone so much it's my second phone got a all new housing and back plate for a 5er on ebay it now like new.. awesome that is all..

But the passport what a phone, well done blackberry I personally don't think you can get any better!

Posted via CB10
    rocktauber likes this.
    07-13-15 02:03 PM
    The best BlackBerry in my view. And it is time for an evolution. Like the iPhone series.

It is time for Passport 2. And Passport 3 next year. It must be a sucess story. New color. Different materials. We know what we get.

God bless the design team. It is a unique phone. Outstanding and it is not here to compromise.

BlackBerry for life. With BlackBerry 10. No Android crap.

Posted via CB10
    redcubicle and Barbareren like this.
    07-13-15 03:09 PM
    Yes yes yes!!! Best super machine in the world.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 03:18 PM
    Black is the only colour I care for. What BlackBerry needs is some key apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 03:31 PM
    I agree with your statement, I would agree even more if I had a BlackBerry Passport to call my own. Lol.
    Last edited by MontoyaOscar84; 07-13-15 at 05:28 PM.
    07-13-15 05:15 PM
    I'd rather loose my left nut than not have this phone in my life..

Passport to heaven..
    Eww.... I love my Passport, but I'd rather keep my nuts intact, thank you very much. Phones, I can always buy again or even more, whatever they are.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.798 on Telkomsel Network
    07-13-15 08:29 PM
    Passport is the best PKB device of the century. There is no other device which can match it or even come near it in terms of productivity and typing experience.
    07-14-15 06:13 AM
    Agreed!! The Passport is a beast!

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2204 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-14-15 06:49 AM
    My two favorite BlackBerry devices are the Z30 and the Passport. I was happy to give up my Z30 for the power and no compromise nature of the Passport (big screen AND physical keyboard).

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:38 AM
79 1234