My BlackBerry Passport battery drained so bad even when my phone was fully switched off. If I got my phone fully charged and then switched off entirely (i.e. Hold the Power button to count down to 3 seconds to switch off ). After 24 hrs, the battery would be ~13% after 24 hours.

I tried to flash the blackberry OS 10 entirely but it didn't address my battery issue. I felt very frustrated with this problem. It had not been like this when I purchased it.

I bought my phone online from US and got it shipped worldwide to Hong Kong. Sending it back for checkup could be frustrating too.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 10:59 AM
    Try airplane mode and compare. I never switched my phones off! I have a Q10 and a Passport... rebooted, ran out of juice some times for sure... but I never turned them deliberately off. If I want to save power, I turn into airplane mode and keep screen off.. it loses merely 1% every hour, but not more... so when I have a night shift and my phone is about 35% of battery, because I used it a lot during the day, and if I forgot to take my charger with me, I put airplane mode and in the morning it is on about 29-26% and I still can use it on the way home before being obliged to charge it.
    10-19-15 02:00 PM
    Could be a bad battery or a poor connection that is draining the battery. Does the back of the phone get warm when it is off? Any sign of bulging?

Any cell phone repair shop should be able to take it apart to see if there is a loose connection. Maybe they can even find a new battery for you. Or send it away for repair. The steps to replace it yourself don't seem too hard but the batteries are not listed for sale anywhere that I could see.
    10-19-15 02:02 PM
    that is bad considering my borrowed v360 batt lasts at least 2 months being turned off and powers up ready to call after those 2 months just laying 'round.

although the processor draw is a thousand-fold different .

10-20-15 12:31 AM