Im going for vacation this nov 5 from uae.. its available here now. Anyone interested to buy send me message will be selling it for 37k php.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:39 AM
    How would the warranty work if I did that. BTW it's being sold here for 32k approx. (Philiippines)

Im going for vacation this nov 5 from uae.. its available here now. Anyone interested to buy send me message will be selling it for 37k php.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:54 AM
    Im going to manila every two months. If u want to claim for warranty i can bring it back here or ask my colleague to bring it here who is coming to manila every month.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 05:00 AM
    Sounds like a lot of fun for a phone that I would be overpaying for
    Will see how it works out here I guess

Im going to manila every two months. If u want to claim for warranty i can bring it back here or ask my colleague to bring it here who is coming to manila every month.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 05:15 AM

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10

"vacation" at his first reply. Now "every 2 months" sounds fake and con. 😈
    10-11-14 08:37 AM
    Well regardless of how he sounds and behaves (this is cross posted in the other PH thread) the problem is that there are too many variables that can go wrong/are unknown with this type of deal even if it was legitimate.

Not to mention that the phone IS already being sold here through Kimstore though I haven't been cool enough to get told they have one for me in texts yet And it's 32k not 37k or whatever this law abiding citizen is going to ask for

"vacation" at his first reply. Now "every 2 months" sounds fake and con. ��
    10-11-14 10:07 AM
    Kimstore said they have one for you. Do they stocks on-hand of bb passport? I have been bugging them since they announced that they will be selling the unit hehehe
    10-11-14 11:00 AM
    I am working here as nurse for oil company my work rotation is two months work and 1 month off and during off im paid with ticket to go back to my home country. And i have my friends who has 1 month work 1 month off and going to manila during his offs. The price asked is for those who cant wait and wants to get on their hands just like how apple iphone 6 is overpriced there in manila. I can also bring iphones from here and sell it at premium price while its not release there thats the way it is though face time is not supported here so i doubt they will be buying expensive iphones without the features of face time.
    10-11-14 11:44 AM
    Try to check with olx store theyre even selling it for 41k.
    10-11-14 11:50 AM
    "vacation" at his first reply. Now "every 2 months" sounds fake and con. 😈
    Yeah im going for vacation, will be in manila on november 5. Because thats my work rotation. And ill be back again in february, may, august and november. Whats the fake and con with that?
    10-11-14 11:53 AM
    Yeah im going for vacation, will be in manila on november 5. Because thats my work rotation. And ill be back again in february, may, august and november. Whats the fake and con with that?
    I want your job

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 01:05 PM
    Thanks. It sounds good but not easy. Im in the dessert for 60 days. I get to see the city lights and manila only after that.
    10-11-14 01:10 PM
    Kimstore said they have one for you. Do they stocks on-hand of bb passport? I have been bugging them since they announced that they will be selling the unit hehehe
    Nope not yet either

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 01:16 PM
    I've seen many fakes on OLX they offering the white version already lol

I just personally feel anyone who would get involved with paying way too much for something with no real warranty or whatever would have to be an completely insane however that's just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 01:20 PM
    I've seen many fakes on OLX they offering the white version already lol

I just personally feel anyone who would get involved with paying way too much for something with no real warranty or whatever would have to be an completely insane however that's just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    Same here. But lets accept the fact there are those who's willing to pay for premium price so they will not wait. And i never said theres no warranty. Its just that the warranty is here in uae. Thats the trade off for those cant wait for official release. Iphone here before the launch are being sold twice the official retail value. But still there are markets for those people who wants to be the first.
    10-11-14 01:41 PM
    I texted the guy selling it. Seems legit but he decided to use it instead of selling. Kimstore zero stock

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 02:24 PM
    Out of stock because of strong demand and not enough stock. Anyways my offer still stands to those interested will be in manila by nov 5. If still by then theres stock issue in there. Otherwise its ok hopefully stock will be there soon for those eagerly waiting for the passport. Z10 user here since the first day launch here till this October. I tried to to go back to ios after iphone 3gs but i don't see anything special. Thinking of selling it and buy the passport instead or keep it and partner it with passport.
    10-11-14 02:40 PM
    This is actually quite inaccurate.

There has basically been almost "no" stock in the Philippines except for the racket /thing you want to do

So yes I am sure people have gotten some by having friends bring it or whatever from the other countries that have released it.

I am sure that specifically in the Philippines there isn't that strong a demand because it would be widely available by now if there were. Go check Megamall tech / gadget area and see how many stores there stock "any" blackberrys.

The strong demand you are seeing is density by the forums here and the places you are visiting but I am sure that it's concentrated in "blackberry" forums. Most locals here are apple / samsung tunnel visioned

I hope that at some point your insinuations for potential self gain do in fact come true so that the prices will be competitive when they do end up here in quantities

Sorry to pick on you but I can't help it too much fun

Out of stock because of strong demand and not enough stock. Anyways my offer still stands to those interested will be in manila by nov 5. If still by then theres stock issue in there. Otherwise its ok hopefully stock will be there soon for those eagerly waiting for the passport. Z10 user here since the first day launch here till this October. I tried to to go back to ios after iphone 3gs but i don't see anything special. Thinking of selling it and buy the passport instead or keep it and partner it with passport.
    10-12-14 12:37 AM
    Even in countries where there is strong demand and officially released there is stock issue. What will u expect for countries where its not yet launch? Like here in uae just few days ago it out of stock yesterday saw it in stock but today out of stock again. So i guess even after the official launch in Philippines it will take sometime for them to have sufficient stock.its been two weeks since launch and still not enough supply.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 01:41 AM
    Even in countries where there is strong demand and officially released there is stock issue. What will u expect for countries where its not yet launch? Like here in uae just few days ago it out of stock yesterday saw it in stock but today out of stock again. So i guess even after the official launch in Philippines it will take sometime for them to have sufficient stock.its been two weeks since launch and still not enough supply.

Posted via CB10
    Ap

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 02:17 AM
    Do not buy at kimstore. BlackBerry service center doesn't accept malfunctioned phones if u buy from this store. Just a piece of advice.
    ram32185 likes this.
    10-12-14 02:37 AM
    Go buy at amazon. They have stocks now.
    10-12-14 02:39 AM
    Hey guys, just let him be.

All he's saying is that the passport is available from where he is and is offering to bring some here if someone wants to have it (for an additional cost of course). I think he's just helping out and at the same time, to make some money out of it since it's not yet available here. He doesn't owe us anything for him to offer it at cost and bring it here. And personally, I think the price is fair enough considering the regular price it sells from other countries + tax (except US and Canada). Although lowering it down would make it competitive IMO vs the ones Kimstore is selling which BTW, isn't available yet at the moment and for limited stocks only.

And the OP posted his offer here at CB right? A BlackBerry community. The "demand" he's referring to are those who wants to have the pp and not the demand per general population. Since there's ZERO stocks here, there's in fact a "strong demand" for it because there's no supply.

So if you're not interested in his offer then just don't mind him and let him be with his business. But for those who are, buy at your own risk. Meet up / COD should be safe enough.

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 | 10.2.1.3247 iPhone 4s IOS 7.xx
    10-12-14 02:53 AM
    Do not buy at kimstore. BlackBerry service center doesn't accept malfunctioned phones if u buy from this store. Just a piece of advice.
    This is true. BlackBerry service center in JAKA Makati doesn't honor devices bought from grey markets. Only devices sold locally thru carrier would be.

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 | 10.2.1.3247 iPhone 4s IOS 7.xx
    ram32185 likes this.
    10-12-14 02:56 AM
    Bought the only Passport I saw here in HK. Got it for slightly lower than the HKD6,288 at HKD5,980. Can't wait to get my nano SIM from Globe when I get home. Upgrading from a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    ram32185 and bspence87 like this.
    10-12-14 02:59 AM
221 1234 ...