Hello. Just wanted to share that we carry the Passport - brand new and with PH local warranty. You can use this coupon code in our site to get P3k off SRP. So discounted price at P32,790. Thanks =)
    Steelsheen likes this.
    11-26-14 03:59 AM
    BlackBerry Passport available in PH, Php 32,000-img_20141126_205733.png

What do you mean limited warranty? Same with kimstore labor warranty only?
    11-26-14 06:58 AM
    Hello. Just wanted to share that we carry the Passport - brand new and with PH local warranty. You can use this coupon code in our site to get P3k off SRP. So discounted price at P32,790. Thanks =)
    Too bad your too late my friend... got mine 1st week of November. That's the cost of my 3k hahaha but I have shown it to my client and boss and made me a sales and I think my BlackBerry passport has ROI return of investment
    11-26-14 07:01 AM
    Thanks for checking our site engrbugs. Not not same as Kimstore labor warranty. Its the standard BlackBerry Limited Warranty. These are authorized BlackBerry units that you can take to the BlackBerry Expert Center.

Thats too bad. But at least next time you know where to go =). There will be more BlackBerry launches in the future and hope we can assist you with your needs. Congrats on that sale! The Passport is definitely a conversation starter. I've had my share of closing deals on numerous BlackBerry devices too and I know exactly how you feel =).
    law_ren22, Steelsheen and engrbugs like this.
    11-26-14 07:17 AM
    Thanks for checking our site engrbugs. Not not same as Kimstore labor warranty. Its the standard BlackBerry Limited Warranty. These are authorized BlackBerry units that you can take to the BlackBerry Expert Center.

Thats too bad. But at least next time you know where to go =). There will be more BlackBerry launches in the future and hope we can assist you with your needs. Congrats on that sale! The Passport is definitely a conversation starter. I've had my share of closing deals on numerous BlackBerry devices too and I know exactly how you feel =).
    Can you explain why the blackberry repair site never responds to calls?

Has anyone here been serviced?

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 08:07 AM
    No, cant explain that. We can try to give them a call tomorrow and see what happens.
    11-26-14 08:59 AM
    Can you explain why the blackberry repair site never responds to calls?

Has anyone here been serviced?

Posted via CB10
    I tried giving them a call this morning and was able to speak to a rep. Not sure what happened when you called them previously.

New to this forum and don't know anyone yet so can't confirm. However, I do know people who have brought their units in the past and were able to get assistance.

Did some digging for you as well and the Jaka Centre BEC is still up and running. BlackBerry will switch to a new location (tentative Dec 17th) and the address on the BlackBerry website will be updated once that happens.

Hope that helps.
    11-26-14 07:41 PM
    I like the line:

"Kung nagtatanong ka kung magkano to, hindi to para sayo!"

Loosely translates to:

"If you're asking for its price, then its not for you!"

YouPoundit likes this.
    11-26-14 08:41 PM
    Haha yes. Thanks for watching our video. Glad you liked it.
    11-26-14 10:40 PM
    "Sampalin mo nga ako ng pera" / "Slap me with money" XD

Passport | SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154 | Globe PH
    YouPoundit likes this.
    11-26-14 10:45 PM
  11. fridaybeatsmondayanygivensunday's Avatar

Will you be selling Passport accessories?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 03:17 AM
    i checked out your site-- your office is just a stone's throw away from mine (i'm at the former Emerald ave). i will definitely consider getting the Passport from you guys btw, are you going to carry any accessories for the Passport-- cover, hard shell case etc?
    YouPoundit likes this.
    11-27-14 03:27 AM
    Hahaha nice BlackBerry passport review. Unique! "Nakakaiba. Alam mo naman tayo mga rich"
    YouPoundit likes this.
    11-27-14 07:35 AM
    @youpoundit.... you pounced it!!! Galing! I watched the video too. Cool video guys!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    YouPoundit likes this.
    11-27-14 07:49 AM
    "Sampalin mo nga ako ng pera" / "Slap me with money" XD

Passport | SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154 | Globe PH
    Haha! We definitely had fun during that slapping scene =P
    11-27-14 09:17 PM
    Hahaha nice BlackBerry passport review. Unique! "Nakakaiba. Alam mo naman tayo mga rich"
    Thanks. Appreciate the kind words.
    11-27-14 09:18 PM
    @youpoundit.... you pounced it!!! Galing! I watched the video too. Cool video guys!

Thank you. Specs and technical details already exist everywhere (just do a quick Google search) so we want to have a different spin on our unboxing videos - awareness, buzz, entertainment sprinkled with device info.
    11-27-14 09:26 PM
    i checked out your site-- your office is just a stone's throw away from mine (i'm at the former Emerald ave). i will definitely consider getting the Passport from you guys btw, are you going to carry any accessories for the Passport-- cover, hard shell case etc?
    Hey neighbor. Yes please do visit us, whenever you're ready just let us know so we can reserve one for you.
    Steelsheen likes this.
    11-27-14 09:29 PM
    Thanks to everyone who checked out our BlackBerry Passport unboxing video =). We are also working on a short clip with Mr Sabayton and Mr Obama.

Budget permitting we would also like to do an unboxing video for the BlackBerry Classic.

Re your accessories inquiries - we are working on getting Passport accessories added to our shop. Will keep everyone posted. What would you like to see?
    11-27-14 09:41 PM
  20. fridaybeatsmondayanygivensunday's Avatar
    Thanks to everyone who checked out our BlackBerry Passport unboxing video =). We are also working on a short clip with Mr Sabayton and Mr Obama.

Budget permitting we would also like to do an unboxing video for the BlackBerry Classic.

Re your accessories inquiries - we are working on getting Passport accessories added to our shop. Will keep everyone posted. What would you like to see?
    Well, since the passport has not so may selections of accessories to choose from..Anything and Everything!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 10:14 PM

the Amzer Pudding TPU case seems to get good reviews from BBers, so consider carrying that. but im actually more keen on a leather flip cover. the BB OEM flip cover looks nice but theres some feedback that the cover doesnt press flatly against the phone (it stays slightly ajar unless you flip the phone upside down), so if you guys can carry an alternative flip cover that looks just as nice but functions properly i would really appreciate it
    11-27-14 11:53 PM
    @youpoundit - you could be the next J_caloy!!! He's also a Filipino. Ang gagaling talaga ng mga pinoy

11-27-14 11:54 PM
    @youpoundit do you also sell Z30?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 12:46 AM
    Well, since the passport has not so may selections of accessories to choose from..Anything and Everything!

Posted via CB10
    Haha true that. Ok we're working on securing some.
    11-28-14 01:47 AM
    @youpoundit - you could be the next J_caloy!!! He's also a Filipino. Ang gagaling talaga ng mga pinoy

Thats a tall order but we will try our best =P
    11-28-14 01:49 AM
221 ... 6789