So I followed a Youtube Guide to get the Google Play store and it all got installed fine etc but some apps wouldn't work because they required google services. Found this pointless so I tried to delete these apps and just go back to how my Passport was originally but I can't install Andriod apps anymore from the Amazon store.

The entire system is messed up, it can't even update current apps now which were downloaded from the Amazon AppStore. The apps I installed from Google Play had the icon deleted but still take up room on the phone. For example, I installed Tinder through Google Play and thought I had deleted it. On the Amazon AppStore it says the App is installed on the phone but there is no icon.

I then proceeded to reinstall Google Play and attempted to uninstall the apps I had installed but the entire Android system then just crashes. I then downloaded an Andriod cleaner from Google Play and funny enough it showed the apps I had downloaded, Tinder etc were indeed installed on the phone but once again every time I tried to delete them the system crashes.

I am now in a position where my Passport can do not updates through the Amazon appstore, cannot install new apps through the amazon app store, and the stuff I downloaded from google play is still somewhere on the phone evidently.
    Is there a proven fix for this? Any help would be much appreciated.
    04-27-16 06:45 PM
    Better Format your device and follow Cobalt thread for Android related Apps.
    BTW which OS version you have ?
    04-28-16 12:13 AM
    So I followed a Youtube Guide to get the Google Play store and it all got installed fine etc but some apps wouldn't work because they required google services. Found this pointless so I tried to delete these apps and just go back to how my Passport was originally but I can't install Andriod apps anymore from the Amazon store.

The entire system is messed up, it can't even update current apps now which were downloaded from the Amazon AppStore. The apps I installed from Google Play had the icon deleted but still take up room on the phone. For example, I installed Tinder through Google Play and thought I had deleted it. On the Amazon AppStore it says the App is installed on the phone but there is no icon.

I then proceeded to reinstall Google Play and attempted to uninstall the apps I had installed but the entire Android system then just crashes. I then downloaded an Andriod cleaner from Google Play and funny enough it showed the apps I had downloaded, Tinder etc were indeed installed on the phone but once again every time I tried to delete them the system crashes.

I am now in a position where my Passport can do not updates through the Amazon appstore, cannot install new apps through the amazon app store, and the stuff I downloaded from google play is still somewhere on the phone evidently.
    Is there a proven fix for this? Any help would be much appreciated.
    You are obviously on OS version 2876....read the following and update your Android runtime as directed with the BBW patch.
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

After rebooting device delete all your previous apk downloads including the Google Play and Amazon apps. Reboot device and then do as suggested and download Cobalts stack from the following link. Read the first page carefully. All your problems will be solved.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-28-16 12:21 AM
    You are obviously on OS version 2876....read the following and update your Android runtime as directed with the BBW patch.
    Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2

After rebooting device delete all your previous apk downloads including the Google Play and Amazon apps. Reboot device and then do as suggested and download Cobalts stack from the following link. Read the first page carefully. All your problems will be solved.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded BlackBerry Runtime and all it ever does is say

"initialising Please wait" ...?
    04-28-16 03:42 AM
    Best way to change or replace to any android phone
    No problem
    I also change
    BlackBerry problem hi problem

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-28-16 09:51 AM
    Download directly to your phone. Make sure you aren't in Developmental mode and do a proper reboot...hold power button down for about 30 seconds until red LED flashes and boot logo reappears.
    Then try to access the runtime patch in BBW as suggested.

DO NOT OPEN after install...simply reboot device.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 10:56 AM
    Best and safest os for android until June update is 2813. I would wipe and use the autoloader to put 2813 in. Turn off auto update. No problems.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-28-16 03:41 PM