What about, I would like to know if there is any possibility of updating the Android system, the smartphone or if I would go with Blackberry Android secure, since many applications do not work correctly on the smartphone and even though you have the possibility to install android applications, they are not completely compatible like, google home, google maps, among others. If there is an alternative, I would be happy.
    thank you very much
    10-14-17 06:40 PM
    The Passport is what it is at this point. There will not likely be any major updates and, if there are, they will not pertain to the Android runtime. The options are to either accept the Passport as is, or consider getting a different device if it doesn't suit your needs any longer.
    10-14-17 06:49 PM
    The Passport is what it is at this point. There will not likely be any major updates and, if there are, they will not pertain to the Android runtime. The options are to either accept the Passport as is, or consider getting a different device if it doesn't suit your needs any longer.
    Yup. I love my passport but there never will be a passport that runs android ever. Makes no sense to make a phone like that. The passport is a niche device and I'm glad it is cause only a few of us carry it around. In the four since buying my OG passport and now the silver once I've seen one person with it he noticed me and we talked for like 20 mins about how awesome the device is. But the masses will never accept this phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-17 07:34 PM
    It was made.. It was actually the first BlackBerry running android.. So it was running a really old version on android. Think someone posted something on it a while back. If you are lucky enough to find one it would be stuck on android 5.x anyway...
    10-14-17 08:52 PM
    It was made.. It was actually the first BlackBerry running android.. So it was running a really old version on android. Think someone posted something on it a while back. If you are lucky enough to find one it would be stuck on android 5.x anyway...
    I think it was shown running 4.3 or 4.4 at time and I believe it was before PRIV concept. Sooooo long ago...
    10-14-17 09:14 PM
    Fine it was made..one God damn phone lol...its never gonna get a android version ever

Posted via CB10
    10-14-17 10:08 PM