10-23-14 04:08 PM
31 12
tools
    Got my date late today: 10/29. Attempting to revise order to expedited shipping method results in error!
    10-23-14 01:42 AM
    I ordered my Passport on 10/6. I purchased the Passport from a third party seller which was not fulfilled by Amazon. That was a mistake.

My estimated delivery time frame was between 10/17 and 10/23. I paid for two day shipping, and when my shipment notification came on the 18th, I was ecstatic.

It was supposedly going to be mailed via USPS Priority mail. That immediately sent up red flags considering the state of the Postal Service these days (through no fault of their own, I know), so I knew that it was unlikely that I would get my phone in two business days. I was willing to forgive that so long as the phone was delivered within the estimated time frame.

So, Monday rolled around and I wasn't surprised when I didn't receive it, nor was I surprised on Tuesday. I was given a tracking number, which was absolutely useless and showed no progress beyond "Tracking information received", but again, no surprise. Yesterday (Wednesday, the 22nd), I was beginning to get a little irritated, but again, it's within the delivery time frame.

Late last night, around midnight, I received an email from Amazon stating that my shipping information had changed. Apparently, it is now to be shipped via Federal Express, and is to arrive on Friday, the 24th. I wrote the seller and demanded a refund for my shipping costs, as the 24th will be six business days after the first received shipment notification.

So, now, I gotta wait until tomorrow. I loathe shopping online, as I'm very much about instant gratification, but since no brick and mortar stores are selling any Blackberry devices in my area, much less the new flagship device, online was the only way to go. Next time, I'll know better. Buy it directly from Amazon, or have it fulfilled by Amazon. Lesson learned.
    Last edited by RandomPrecision92; 10-23-14 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Typo..
    10-23-14 11:25 AM
    Passport in stock with delayed 1-2 day shipping now on Amazon
    10-23-14 02:43 PM
    Was about to post the same, just ordered mine (there were only 16 in stock when i clicked checkout) and it will be delivered between October 30 and november 1st with free shipping (I'm currrently out of town, so 2 day shipping was not an option for me).

BlackBerry Passport from Amazon.com-untitled-1.jpg
    10-23-14 02:54 PM
    Ordered 10/21 and selected 1 day. Got my updated shipping status today and delivery is 10/27
    10-23-14 03:34 PM
    I ordered one early AM on the 20th, no shipping info email yet. Hope it comes by the 1st so I can get switched to AT&T from Sprint on time!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 04:08 PM
31 12