I emailed case-mate and asked if they have any plans to make a passport case.

They replied the next day saying there was no plan to make a passport case but they would pass the email on to the design team.

If people start hitting up these case manufactures showing some demand we might get some more accessories being made.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 05:35 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Ordered one last night.
    10-03-14 10:57 AM
    Hey a follow upon this. I contacted : Custom Made to Order Genuine Leather Holsters and Belt Clips for Blackberry Passport today. NICE cases imo and planning on ordering one (a bit expensive mind you). Anyhoo, I asked them about a sleep magnet - there isn't one now but they are looking to add it and said they would update on that matter in short order. If you specify in order notes, you can order the wallet version with a camera cut out and no inner pouch which will allow you to use the passport WITHOUT having to remove it from the case. I think as far as quality goes this is infinitely better than the OEM version available now. thisis what I am looking for. Certainly not for everyone.
    10-03-14 01:45 PM
    Now the Crackberry store has the preorder for the oem leather case.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    10-03-14 07:16 PM
    10-06-14 02:41 PM
    Just bought device, now looking for leather case or holster. Nada.

The black hardshell case on US shop BlackBerry shows out of stock, by the way.

I know I should not have been surprised, but I am surprised again at no accessories at launch.
    just got one from ebay uk. seems like a genuine seller OFFICIAL GENUINE BLACKBERRY PASSPORT BLACK / WHITE HARD SHELL CASE BACK COVER | eBay
    10-06-14 02:42 PM
    Now the Crackberry store has the preorder for the oem leather case.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    I think I missed something, I couldn't find an oem leather case for the passport. Can you provide a link please?

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.738
    10-06-14 03:10 PM
    I think I missed something, I couldn't find an oem leather case for the passport. Can you provide a link please?

BlackBerry Leather Flip Case for Passport | BlackBerry Flip-Lid Cases | ShopCrackBerry

All...just spoke to a shopcrackberry person and she said that they are expecting the pre-order of leather cases to be shipping on Nov 5th or close to it. So that is a month away. I also asked if they knew of any plans for official holsters and she said yes, but no details were available yet. And as always she said as soon as they have solid information they will allow pre-orders.

Till then, I will be using the kung-fu grip on the phone with the only official case to-date.
    ruben1975 likes this.
    10-06-14 03:32 PM
    10-07-14 12:59 PM
    Does anyone know if the BlackBerry passport oem folio has a magnet to power save like the holsters!?

10-07-14 04:57 PM
    Any official Passport charging docks? I am tempted to use some other kinds but don't want to put pressure on the charging connection, it has gotten loose on me with other devices.
    10-07-14 05:05 PM
    There is no dock, no wireless charging, no blackberry holster! Limited selection of cases as it is. BlackBerry really missing out on revenue and the dock/holster should be there

Posted with none other than the Zed 10
    vpblaze and dmlis like this.
    10-12-14 10:06 AM
62 123