Anyone found stores, that ship to the UK, that are selling covers for the new device? The official store is only selling hard shell covers...
    09-24-14 06:03 PM
    Just bought device, now looking for leather case or holster. Nada.

The black hardshell case on US shop BlackBerry shows out of stock, by the way.

I know I should not have been surprised, but I am surprised again at no accessories at launch.
    09-24-14 06:13 PM
    Really want an holster as well. Not sure my phone habits will function without a six shooter on the belt(i.e BlackBerry holster)

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:41 PM
    I have always used Seidio Combo Holsters for my last 3 Blackberries and have an email in their CS department asking if they are going to make one for the BBPP

Regards David

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.2977
    09-24-14 07:19 PM
    I am rather disappointed with the lack of accessories for the Passport as of launch. All I have been able to find is the hard shell case and a tan flip cover on CrackBerry.
    Where is the traditional leather pocket pouch? It sure as hell isn't included in the packaging for the Passport. For a phone this size, it should be the first case being offered.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-24-14 07:37 PM
    Tan flip is pictured but not available. One accessory at launch and it is sold out.
    09-24-14 07:55 PM
    Did you check ShopCrackBerry.com

Verizon Z30
    09-24-14 08:30 PM
    Nothing on US shop crackberry either. At least not last night.

I had checked Seido and will keep checking back unless I find something else first.
    09-25-14 04:49 AM
    It is just weird that there isn't any covers available. The official blackberry store is out of stock of the shell covers.
    09-25-14 07:05 AM
    I am figuring it's probably a case of it only being officially available at a few carriers and on their website this week. Once it's made "officially" available after 1 Oct, we might see more stuff come out.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    09-25-14 02:30 PM
    Amazon UK's Blackberry Passport silcon cases have 2 to 3 weeks lead time...
    09-25-14 03:19 PM
    http://ca.crackberry.com/images/prod...84/large/1.jpg

This Note 3 charging dock works perfectly for the Passport

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:04 PM
    Went into Selfridges London about 3hrs ago! I have to say the sales reps they are using to sell the phone don't really know much about Blackberry services or the new device. They just know the basics.

I am happy with the size of the device, it fits comfortably in my hand!

They had 20 test models on display, and there was a very large crowd around the model. So all looks good! Definitely more then when they launched the Q10 there last year.

Anyway, I asked about accessories and cases for the device and they said the lead time is 3 weeks. The Blackberry Carphone Warehouse rep said that they never usually get people asking for cases or accessories. I did go a bit sarcastic and say, why are u surprised people are asking now, it's not as if there has been any phone with these specs before or that people's old cases would fit the device.

Can't believe they are saying three weeks.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:18 PM
    Went into Selfridges London about 3hrs ago! I have to say the sales reps they are using to sell the phone don't really know much about Blackberry services or the new device. They just know the basics.

I am happy with the size of the device, it fits comfortably in my hand!

They had 20 test models on display, and there was a very large crowd around the model. So all looks good! Definitely more then when they launched the Q10 there last year.

Anyway, I asked about accessories and cases for the device and they said the lead time is 3 weeks. The Blackberry Carphone Warehouse rep said that they never usually get people asking for cases or accessories. I did go a bit sarcastic and say, why are u surprised people are asking now, it's not as if there has been any phone with these specs before or that people's old cases would fit the device.

Can't believe they are saying three weeks.

Posted via CB10
    Well if you want something cheaper and maybe quicker try clove technology...
    For 35pounds inc vat you can get the leather case and hard shell.
    Just awaiting stock. I'm going to get from them i think...other than that there's nothing available.

Don't go of carphone warehouse...they know jack all.
    Went in to see if they had any accessories and they were like what's a BlackBerry passport...showed them mine and the guy was like what's that with a weird expression.
    Pissed me off so i said we'll your a phone shop you should be telling me what it is. He had a iphone6plus in his hands so as i was eking off i said have fun shaping your phone.

Really annoys me seriously carphone warehouse...he just looked so confused it's incredible.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:49 PM
    Haha I only asked Carphone Warehouse guy because they were support to the Blackberry store team.

I have already ordered a case from Clove, I just wanted to see if there was anything I could get now. I am looking for belt holster too, not seen one of those yet.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:55 PM
    I want this case. Is it an official one??

Blackberry Passport Accessories-leather-case-bb-passport.jpg

posted via my Z30
    09-27-14 02:14 PM
    I want this case. Is it an official one??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leather-case-bb-passport.jpg 
Views:	1588 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	301032

posted via my Z30
    No official cases have been launched yet as far as I know. There was a tan case floating around when testers posted pics.
    09-27-14 03:12 PM
    It's not a Passport device case - it's a Passport document case

@patwallace posted it to Twitter... he said it's not for the device, just for his travel Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 03:24 PM
    It's not a Passport device case - it's a Passport document case

@patwallace posted it to Twitter... he said it's not for the device, just for his travel Passport.

Posted via CB10
    haha maybe the device can fit into it as temporary stop gap until the real ones come out.
    09-27-14 03:27 PM
    Haha I only asked Carphone Warehouse guy because they were support to the Blackberry store team.

I have already ordered a case from Clove, I just wanted to see if there was anything I could get now. I am looking for belt holster too, not seen one of those yet.

Posted via CB10
    Which one did you order? Any shipping dates?
    Spoke to the guy yesterday he said its unknown atm. Maybe you got a email?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:20 PM
    Which one did you order? Any shipping dates?
    Spoke to the guy yesterday he said its unknown atm. Maybe you got a email?

Posted via CB10
    This one: Buy BlackBerry Passport Leather Flip, I ordered both covers.

It is the official case cover... as the same ones are listed on other sites as pre-order. No shipping date has been given. If you go buy the Blackberry Rep at Selfridge London, it will be out in about three weeks.
    09-27-14 04:24 PM
    Yep.
    I'm going to get that but confused about which one..tan or black...
    But also going to get the black hard shell case too.

They really cheap compared to official BlackBerry site...

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:26 PM
    What is the adapter I need to get hdmi out? Or does it come in the box?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:27 PM
    You need to buy it...i want it too...not out yet unfortunately.
    Called slimport i believe.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:29 PM
    You need to buy it...i want it too...not out yet unfortunately.
    Called slimport i believe.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. This one looks like it should work:
    Amazon.com: Cable Matters Micro USB SlimPort (MyDP) to HDMI 6 Foot Cable with 6 Foot USB Charging Cable: Electronics
    09-27-14 04:42 PM
62 123