I have been a BlackBerry user on and off for a long time, including the most current being a q10.

Since I saw the form factor of a wide screen device, I was really looking to trying it.

I have to say that after 3+ days using it for major emails, document reviews, bowing the web, assistant searches and more, it is without a doubt the best productivity device on the market. The natural abilities of the os (10.3) make so many tasks much easier to do than an iPhone or Android. The keyboard is fantastic, and I was surprised by the speed of getting used to it from the q10. It's the most comfortable keyboard they have ever produced for longer messages. Couple that with the expanded app store via amazon and you are getting a stronger app ecosystem.

While it is certainly not for everyone, I for one think that lots of people may consider it if they spend a little time. It really is an impressive device. The poorly written reviews notwithstanding, people should give this a try. They just might pick up a BlackBerry device if they do.

Posted via CB10
    sharma6 and YogS like this.
    09-28-14 01:01 AM
    Thanks for the feedback, looks like a perfect fit for you. I'm sure as others see and try it they may find it is the one for them as well. I'm waiting for real world experience too but will likely stay with my Z30...we'll see...

Z30 144GB
    09-28-14 04:11 AM

I have to say that after 3+ days using it for major emails, document reviews, bowing the web, assistant searches and more, it is without a doubt the best productivity device on the market.
    Posted via CB10
    coming from an iphone 6+ i presume?
    Joking aside, i hope many will do as you suggest and try a Passport: once you have BB10 in your hands you feel the quality and elegance of the OS right away (and now that the hardware is comfortable that should be even more obvious)
    09-28-14 04:50 AM
    Tell Verizon!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:40 AM
    I am also taking a week to review this device, doing a different aspect every day. The learning curve is a bit high, coming from another PKB device, but it amazes me how fast I am adapting.
    09-28-14 10:55 AM