Link definitely works. Mine is up and running. Although updates do fail every time. Oh well, one battle at a time.

Posted with my Passport
    Sorry for my confusion, thought I had accessed Conite's link (it stays on white screen) but actually accessed through Brookie229's link.

Posted with my Passport
    08-26-19 01:25 PM
    Well, I'm happily using this version every day on my Z30, so I can't explain your issue.
    Even on my real Android phone, Yalp (and I think the fork) has some days where it is not really working and has problems logging in properly.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-19 05:30 PM
    Even on my real Android phone, Yalp (and I think the fork) has some days where it is not really working and has problems logging in properly.

Posted via CB10
    Yep it can be buggy at times.
    08-26-19 05:32 PM
    On a relevant note, I would like to say that battery/device temperature is a very relative thing. It simply relates to which part of the world the device is currently in. It would be one thing the device being in Alaska, or Canada, or Mexico, or in the US, or Greece, which is where I live. And while during late Winter, early Spring I have seen temperatures no more than 19 C, it is totally different during summer, where a usual temp would be around 31 C.

I agree that certain Android apps tend to make the device hotter, but that is only part of the story.
    08-27-19 12:05 PM
    On a relevant note, I would like to say that battery/device temperature is a very relative thing. It simply relates to which part of the world the device is currently in. It would be one thing the device being in Alaska, or Canada, or Mexico, or in the US, or Greece, which is where I live. And while during late Winter, early Spring I have seen temperatures no more than 19 C, it is totally different during summer, where a usual temp would be around 31 C.

I agree that certain Android apps tend to make the device hotter, but that is only part of the story.
    Well, in Canada we typically have winter days at -20 C, and summer days at +30 C.
    08-27-19 01:49 PM
    Well, in Canada we typically have winter days at -20 C, and summer days at +30 C.
    Fahrenheit only as Trump has mandated nothing in Metric since just because....
    TgeekB likes this.
    08-27-19 01:54 PM
    Both German names. One is a bit smarter than the other though.
    08-27-19 02:23 PM
    Not all of Canada! Here in British Columbia (West Coast) we get an average of 26 degrees Celsius Summer and +7 degrees Celsius winter. No charge this time for the fact check.

Posted with my Passport
    08-27-19 05:14 PM
    Actually, it was Jimmy Carter that dropped the ball.

Posted with my Passport
    08-27-19 05:15 PM
    08-27-19 06:34 PM
35 12